**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom bug vs peni Parker

Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
Venom is suppose to be power burn immune vs tech champs. But he is not against her

Comments

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

Qfury said:

Yeh her autoblock aswell is just throwing a big fat FU to just about every champ that counters auto block. Good job magneto wrecked her in about 20 hits 🤣

Not sure what that has to do with the bug with venom
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    I used venom didn’t get power burned 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Drauglin said:

Well as you can see with pic lol
    Wiredawg1 said:

Drauglin said:

100% both uncollected and Cavalier:10 out of 14 Peni Parker fights done with Venom.
    O times power burned.
    Drauglin said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Drauglin said:

100% both uncollected and Cavalier:10 out of 14 Peni Parker fights done with Venom.
    O times power burned.
    I have also done with venom and as you can see in the screen shot I get power burned. Instead of I dunno bragging. You could be helpful and give info on device and stuff as I not only one it’s happen to in thread

FYI.

New iPad Air one week old. Newest iOS.

I have brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    On peni parker's side, it says that the power burn on autoblock cannot be prevented by ability accuracy. But you are correct, venom's immunity should take priority. From what i hear here though others don't face the same problem. I have not used venom against her so i can't try myself
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

Even though says power burn and drain did u lose power how much power did u have if it did before drain
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    It’s possible it shows the power burn graphic without actually effecting power. Do you have a video to show that your power was diminished?

Were you incinerated at some point in the fight? Did you fill a bar of power and immediately throw an sp1 triggering Venom’s regeneration ability while heal blocked? If so then you lost your Klyntar buff and hence were able to be power burned until you regained your Klyntar mutation.

• Drauglin said:

Were you incinerated at some point in the fight? Did you fill a bar of power and immediately throw an sp1 triggering Venom’s regeneration ability while heal blocked? If so then you lost your Klyntar buff and hence were able to be power burned until you regained your Klyntar mutation.

this would not be the reason though. Peni has no native buffs. Nothing for venom to steal and convert.

Drauglin said:

this would not be the reason though. Peni has no native buffs. Nothing for venom to steal and convert.
    Good point.
    My other guess is OP was struck by Peni’s
    SP 2 which would inflict incinerate and Venom would lose his Klyntar buff and his immunity to power burn.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Drauglin said:

It's willpower
  • Voltolos said:

Drauglin said:

It's willpower
    willpower cannot heal for more than 5% of health at one go.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Wiredawg1 said:

Clearly you have the Klyntar Buff Active and there's nothing in her Abilities that state she ignores the Immunity, so yeah it's a Bug. Don't know why some people are acting so confused on this thread, this is far from the first time we've had a Bug that only affected certain Devices.

Like someone else mentioned though, can you confirm if it actually Burned any of your Power or could it have just been a Visual Bug with the Text appearing when it shouldn't have? It's tough to see from the Paused Image, just thought that'd help eliminate another possible avenue for an Issue.
    Voltolos said:

Drauglin said:

It's willpower
    According to her abilities Venom would have to gain more than 5% of his max health in one burst in order to get incinerated and lose his Klyntar buff. I run 3 points in willpower and was never incinerated or power burned in 10 fights against Peni with Venom. The simpler answer was he got hit by a special 2 but OP’s original screenshots don’t give us any real evidence to go on.

Bendy said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Even though says power burn and drain did u lose power how much power did u have if it did before drain
    Was over a bar
    Drauglin said:

Voltolos said:

Drauglin said:

It's willpower
    According to her abilities Venom would have to gain more than 5% of his max health in one burst in order to get incinerated and lose his Klyntar buff. I run 3 points in willpower and was never incinerated or power burned in 10 fights against Peni with Venom. The simpler answer was he got hit by a special 2 but OP’s original screenshots don’t give us any real evidence to go on.

Did not have fire debuff on at all
    And no I didn’t get hit by a sp2. Took hits as new phone not use to screenshot buttons yet lol
    Drauglin said:

Voltolos said:

Drauglin said:

It's willpower

Cant be incinerate because the klyntar is active when it says power burn/ drain if u zoom in the pic so this 0% due to the sp2 incinerate ability
    Wiredawg1 said:

Bendy said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Was over a bar
    Drauglin said:

Voltolos said:

Drauglin said:

It's willpower

Did not have fire debuff on at all
    And no I didn’t get hit by a sp2. Took hits as new phone not use to screenshot buttons yet lol
    Thanks for responding about ur power then it defo seems like a bug 100% since klyntar is active so it should be saying immune hope a mod can comment and look into this
    edited August 2021
    Drauglin said:

Voltolos said:

Drauglin said:

It's willpower

You can see in the Image the Klyntar Buff is active and there's no Incinerate Effects Nor Heal Block on him either...
    Bendy said:

Drauglin said:

Voltolos said:

Drauglin said:

It's willpower

Cant be incinerate because the klyntar is active when it says power burn/ drain if u zoom in the pic so this 0% due to the sp2 incinerate ability
    Klyntar buff refreshes every 9 seconds. The screenshots don’t give any evidence. Just because the buff is active in the screenshots doesn’t mean it wasn’t deactivated earlier in the fight due to an incinerate. Willpower only activates in the presence of a debuff. The only debuffs Peni applies are incinerate and Power burn. Power burn wouldn’t trigger willpower and since Venom cannot be power burned while Klyntar is active and incinerates remove that immunity it’s definitely an incinerate that removed Venom’s immunity to power burn and not an interaction with Willpower. There is no Venom bug agains Peni Parker.
    Drauglin said:

Bendy said:

Drauglin said:

Voltolos said:

Drauglin said:

It's willpower

Klyntar buff refreshes every 9 seconds. The screenshots don’t give any evidence. Just because the buff is active in the screenshots doesn’t mean it wasn’t deactivated earlier in the fight due to an incinerate. Willpower only activates in the presence of a debuff. The only debuffs Peni applies are incinerate and Power burn. Power burn wouldn’t trigger willpower and since Venom cannot be power burned while Klyntar is active and incinerates remove that immunity it’s definitely an incinerate that removed Venom’s immunity to power burn and not an interaction with Willpower. There is no Venom bug agains Peni Parker.
    As willpower is active hes running suicides so again doesnt prove he got hit by the sp2
    Drauglin said:

Bendy said:

Drauglin said:

Voltolos said:

Drauglin said:

It's willpower

Making some mighty big assumptions here and acting like they're facts, which is just flat not true since the op specifically said they were not hit by an Sp2... 😂
    It really shouldn’t matter. Venom is suppose to be power drain and burn immune against tech champs. It is bugged period.