**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6

dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
Idk if its just me but i find it so bs that certain quests in act 6 require the most NICHE champs and if u dont have them, then oh well..looks like ur gonna have to wait until u pull this EXACT champ in order to beat this quest. Im on 6.4.4 and if u dont have ghost or corvus...then oh well.

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Some of the fights were niche yes for sure, but 6.4.4 is a super easy quest for completion, limber lane is super easy, also for icarus angela, cmm, void + km and many others excel. Much more champs useable besides ghost and corvus
  • Options

Some of the fights were niche yes for sure, but 6.4.4 is a super easy quest for completion, limber lane is super easy, also for icarus angela, cmm, void + km and many others excel. Much more champs useable besides ghost and corvus

fair enough but like damn how do i get opening against evade champs without taking a beating to my block on that limber path. i tried it with R5 NF and its just so tough
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    6.4.4 I took the Hurt Locker lane because that Domino and Wasp are murderers
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

6.4.4 I took the Hurt Locker lane because that Domino and Wasp are murderers

what champs did u use?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Ghost and corvus aren’t niche champions. They cover a lot of aspects. Act 6 sucks, I’m just glad to be done with it.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    dirt13jr said:

fair enough but like damn how do i get opening against evade champs without taking a beating to my block on that limber path. i tried it with R5 NF and its just so tough
    bring more evade counters
  • Options
    PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48
    Act 6 in general is annoying because it requires a lot of niche counters for exploration but almost every quest has a path that is easier for completion.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    6.4.4 was one of the more difficult chapters in 6.4 for me. I took the hurt locker part and brought sorcerer supreme, doom and 3 other champs. ( I don’t remember) doom did Captain marvel easy
  • Options
    BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    That's why I just completed Act 6 and moved on to Act 7 and explored it. I won't be touching Act 6 anymore, at least until I have a few R3 or even R4 champs in a years time or so just to steam roll those fights. I can't be asked to do those fights now.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

That's why I just completed Act 6 and moved on to Act 7 and explored it. I won't be touching Act 6 anymore, at least until I have a few R3 or even R4 champs in a years time or so just to steam roll those fights. I can't be asked to do those fights now.

While that would work for alot of act 6, it won't work for the majority of 6.2.1-6.2.6. You can thank the class/rarity gates for that.