**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are some dumb mistakes you constantly make?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Getting whacked by the second hit of OML’s heavy. It just always looks it’s completed after the first hit but the second hit always gets me unless I’m focusing all my attention into waiting for it to get over, which rarely happens
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Pull 5* nexus a year and half ago, got NT (awake) / Red Mag (new) / Electro (sig). I picked NT instead.
    Since then I still can't pull 5* Red Mag.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Stand still when Mysterio heavy me to the face
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I never listen to the "You can stop your heavy spamming now that the opponent has reached a bar of power" voice in my head.
  • Options
    ullabrittaullabritta Posts: 13
    edited August 2021
    Lvernon15 said:

Trying to dex war machine’s sp1

and punisher's ..but it's too tempting.
    but I've learned to completely dex classic spideys sp1. I thought it was impossible.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Trying to dex war machine’s sp1

That^

I also forget preflight a lot.

My biggest mistake is that I rush stuff, I’m not very patient an sometimes that screws me.

Oh an I spend money on this game😭 should’ve never started lol
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    asking for advice on the forums
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Leau23 said:

spending ££££

Ngl I'd be terrified to find out how much I've spent.
    Even more terrified if someone found out
  • Options
    sherin_66 said:

Keep taking sop Emma’s intercepts and specials to my face. Haven’t done it yet….won’t be able to do…wasted 600 units approx and 6 revives from compensation

what do you mean, from compensation? I haven't received general comp. yet.
    The old one some weeks back
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

Use Magneto against Howard the duck. I mean he’s metal and a tech, so you think it should hypothetically work

Why doesn't he? I usually actually take Venom, haven't tried Mags
    Post-buff howard's sig ability allows him to gain an additional 15% ability accuracy, some fairly decent crit resistance, and the real kicker for mags, a debuff duration deduction of up to 1.3 seconds. So essentially, fighting him with mags is like fighting rogue on aegis heavy nodes with the key difference being the impossibility of landing heavies after howard's specials. It's not fun. I've made the mistake a bit too many times in AQ.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Constant mistake i make.... going into fight without diablo pre-fight
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Opening the app….

Jk 😂
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    herm said:

Use Magneto against Howard the duck. I mean he’s metal and a tech, so you think it should hypothetically work

Why doesn't he? I usually actually take Venom, haven't tried Mags
    Post-buff howard's sig ability allows him to gain an additional 15% ability accuracy, some fairly decent crit resistance, and the real kicker for mags, a debuff duration deduction of up to 1.3 seconds. So essentially, fighting him with mags is like fighting rogue on aegis heavy nodes with the key difference being the impossibility of landing heavies after howard's specials. It's not fun. I've made the mistake a bit too many times in AQ.
    Makes sense thanks. I never use Howard, don't know anything about him lol every time i look at him i remember that weird movie now since my friend told me about it