**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Immortal Abomination v Cav. Quest Carnage boss

BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

First one has 15 poisons which hasn't converted to Acid burn.

Second one somehow has 5 acid burns on Carnage with 13 unconverted poisons, no poisons on IBom and an indefinite toxic aura. But interestingly, I still kept applying poisons and the clapback node and sp1 kept "applying" invisible poisons on me since I saw a lot of Poison text on my side which can be seen in image 1.

I'm guessing this has something to do with the interaction between Clapback and IBom. Any thoughts?

@Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I have a thought, why tag a mod?
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Probably tagged a mod because the OP knows we won’t be of any help like the post above and myself 😉
  • Options

Probably tagged a mod because the OP knows we won’t be of any help like the post above and myself 😉

Does OP need help?
  • Options
    BioHaZarD007BioHaZarD007 Posts: 58
    edited August 2021
    Jaded said:

Unless the player base can fix this issue, I have to tag a mod to let them know that the interaction mentioned above is not working as intended and to see if anyone else was experiencing this issue as well. I admit, I saw the bugs and known issues section a little too late, but how does tagging a mod effect you? I didn't tag you. 🤷

And thank you Dontsellthem.
  • Options

Jaded said:

Unless the player base can fix this issue, I have to tag a mod to let them know that the interaction mentioned above is not working as intended and to see if anyone else was experiencing this issue as well. I admit, I saw the bugs and known issues section a little too late, but how does tagging a mod effect you? I didn't tag you. 🤷

And thank you Dontsellthem.
    It’s against the forum’s TOS to tag a mod for any reason. 🤦‍♂️