**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hotfix update is live

2»

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

You have killed the game, killed the pleasure to play, disgusted the players

They have yet to make it not worth complaining about though, so there's still more work to do.
    there are so much thing who are too often wrong: cristals drop rates, bugs on the god tiers, and it takes every time days to be corrected
    Yes... because everything always works so perfectly in the world at all times.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

You have killed the game, killed the pleasure to play, disgusted the players

They have yet to make it not worth complaining about though, so there's still more work to do.
    there are so much thing who are too often wrong: cristals drop rates, bugs on the god tiers, and it takes every time days to be corrected
    None of which would matter to the players quitting left and right, and none of which matters to a dead game.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Well parry and dex timing seem better, I’m still dropping hits mid combo regularly
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Speeds80 said:

Well parry and dex timing seem better, I’m still dropping hits mid combo regularly

I had this problem too, I realized that it happened when I was taping with the tip of my thumb!… if I use the pads of my thumb the issue is not there. Idk if this will fix your issue just thought I’d pass along.
  • ZevaisZevais Posts: 10
    Parry is actually worse for me now than it was before.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★

A new bug....

Not gonna spare me a guilly?
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Dex is much better for SOP ghost fight
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

A new bug....

This one predates the parry/dex update. I started seeing it a few days to a week ago.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Funny timing this finally comes out now that SoP is almost over. An event that cost many people alot of revives.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Funny timing this finally comes out now that SoP is almost over. An event that cost many people alot of revives.

It's probably just a coincidence. The fix was almost ready so that might be the reason they decided to end SOP early.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Are people still continuing the conspiracy theories bruh.