**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will there be a limit to amount of t4cc fragment crystals that we can trade in during Legends Week?

As the title says, I'm wondering if there's going to be a limit to how many times we can trade in our t4cc frag crystals as I (and probably a lot of summoners) have more than enough of those to get hundreds if not thousands of 2% t5cc crystals. I'm hopeful that there isn't one as this would be a hilarious way to get thronebreaker. If there is a limit, what will it be?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Uh you have thousands of t4cc crystals? There is always a limit when it comes to progression related materials.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★

Bump because I’d also like to know.
    Also everyone flex how many you got
  • JuliusCaesarJuliusCaesar Posts: 27

Uh you have thousands of t4cc crystals? There is always a limit when it comes to progression related materials.

Have almost 1000 of them. Never have a use for them.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Have almost 1000 of them. Never have a use for them.
    Whole t4cc? Post a pic! And the limit is going to be no greater than what they typically let people earn for a month, 5. You’ll be trading 20 t4cc for 5x2% t5cc.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★

As the title says, I'm wondering if there's going to be a limit to how many times we can trade in our t4cc frag crystals as I (and probably a lot of summoners) have more than enough of those to get hundreds if not thousands of 2% t5cc crystals. I'm hopeful that there isn't one as this would be a hilarious way to get thronebreaker. If there is a limit, what will it be?

Sorry to break it to you pal, but the trade in is for full T4CC crystals. Not T4CC fragment crystals.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    You will trade 4x T4 class catalyst crystals for 1x 2% T5 CC. Limit might be from 1 to 5.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Where can I find details on this event because it seemly went over my head?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Where can I find details on this event because it seemly went over my head?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/274597/extra-extra-spider-man-event-is-coming-your-way/p1

Bottom of the Spiderman event announcement, under Legends trade in store.
  • fuzzynifflerfuzzyniffler Posts: 8
    You won't be able to trade in t4cc fragment crystals; you'll have to trade in full t4cc crystals.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    4 x T4CC Crystals for 900 T5CC Fragments.

Unless you’re really really close to forming one, I wouldn’t recommend doing the trade.

20 T4CC is a lot more precious than 10% T5CC split across 6 classes (or 1.67% per class).
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    I would personally trade 2%s for the t4cc crystals. No joke.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    edited August 2021

Bump because I’d also like to know.
    Also everyone flex how many you got

I've got a couple, but I be won't be opening them to form whole catalyst to trade in.