**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to dex after 5hit combo (v32.1.1)

Anyone else getting caught when trying to dex out after a 5hit combo?

I updated earlier today so haven’t a lot of time to play yet but definitely getting caught by hits to the face where I’ve never been caught before…might just need some time to adjust but thought I’d see if anyone else is noticing it.

Comments

• Options
    Hey @RookM1 - would you be able to provide some visual evidence of this occurring, to help determine what is happening?

Additionally, it would be really helpful for some extra information on your device and any other specifics like that. You can use the bug report template that I will share below as a guide:

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.

• Options
    RookM1RookM1 Posts: 52
    Device: iPad Pro (2019)
    iPad is WiFi only
    Game version: 32.1.1
    Game modes: so far it’s happened in the monthly EQ and AW
    Champs affected: so far it’s happened with Diablo, BWDO, and Corvus
    No active boosts
    Description: after finishing a 5hit combo I’m unable to dex out and avoid getting hit, seems like the input window has shifted and I’m either too early or too late. I’ll try and get some video.
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    I’ve noticed that too. Getting nailed with dexes that are super simple. Always after 5 combo.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Took me a second to read 5hit. The Internet has corrupted me.
  • Options
    RookM1RookM1 Posts: 52

Took me a second to read 5hit. The Internet has corrupted me.

Haha, didn’t notice I did that until now…my bad, probably should’ve put a space in there :#
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Now that I think about it, that did happen to me in AQ too. I just didn't think about it at first cause I had Horseman Mode active which gave the Passive Unstoppable when first hit, I remember the 5th hit animation almost being Slower than usual though that might not be the cause.
  • Options
    theEnevitabletheEnevitable Posts: 14
    I am having the same issue here with Ghost as I am unable to phase Recoil damage when using Hood Synergy. It is occurring 100% of the time after taking the latest update. Also for other champs, I have experienced the same issue mentioned above about the 5 hit combo.

Device: Iphone 11 Pro
    Game Version: 32.1.1
    Game Modes: AQ and Monthly EQ
    Champs: Ghost w/ Hood
    Boosts: None
    Wifi
    Description: Dex delay impacting Ghost's ability to phase recoil damage from Hood Synergy.
  • Options
    LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    Me and my alliance will not be spending any during the season wars with these issues still in play. Bad call to rush the start of war season without making sure the patch is working
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I've been having this issue too. I thought it was just me but it's most definitely not
  • Options
    MyDyingBrideMyDyingBride Posts: 26
    edited August 2021
    Before the update parry and dexterity was so random to me (sometimes triggered sometimes not)
    After the update i have the same issue plus new issues, Parry and dex is still too random , sometimes they’re working fine sometimes not.
    and I had the same new issue mentioned here , after successful 5 hits combo i can’t swipe back (sometimes not always).

Even sometimes it fails to perform 5th hit combo , sometimes my champs stops after 4 hits and i get slapped.

Everything is so random to me , nothing work properly.

I tried again in today’s offseason war (to test the parry at wars) brought Magneto to path 3 on section 1 , I had 2 fights first fight was Dragon man and Magneto worked perfect , second fight was Warlock and Magneto failed to trigger the parry few times and I KOed…..
    I don’t know how it will act in Alliance war during the season
  • Options
    MPKalaMPKala Posts: 40

Hey @RookM1 - would you be able to provide some visual evidence of this occurring, to help determine what is happening?

Additionally, it would be really helpful for some extra information on your device and any other specifics like that. You can use the bug report template that I will share below as a guide:

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.

Device: iPhone 12
    Operating System: iOS 14.7.1
    Mobile Carrier: Verizon
    Data or WiFi: I’ve noticed it on both but the specific instance that was clear as day was WiFi.
    Game Version: 32.1.1
    Game Mode: Incursions
    Champions Affected: Black Widow Claire Voyant
    Active Boosts: None

Description: I was fighting a Juggernaut on the nodes without buffs I waited for his unstoppable to fall before attempting a parry. Parried fine and did MLLLL combo to switch curses. Immediately parried fine at the end of the previous combo and did another MLLLL combo to switch curses and went to parry with the same timing as before and she didn’t put her block up so I started eating a combo. Though it was odd I missed the parry (tbh I thought I actually placed my thumb down early and was just going to end up blocking) but I kept my finger on the screen to block like I normally do so she’ll throw block up when the combo ends EXCEPT he threw a special 1 before ending the combo and Claire still didn’t throw block up. I know prior to the update/updates that holding block while getting punched in the face would throw your champion’s block up if they threw a special and it was just like the AI didn’t recognize that I touched/was touching the screen this time. The event is hard to replicate since it seems inconsistent. It’s like the game is fine for a fight or two then your third has a moment where the input drops.

Video/Screen: Not yet but I’m gonna start recording in war so I’ll get something eventually. Might start recording in arena.
  • Options
    theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    After the fix I'm facing more Perry and Dex issue. 😢