**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOP Rewards Release Order

AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
I was wondering if it would be possible to open the Nexus crystal first before we select which T5 we choose. For example if I duped my Apoc from the nexus I’m going to choose mutant from the selector; now if I don’t dupe him I’d rather select skill T5 to rank up my Stealthy. Could be the crystals and rank up material be sent out in separate mail messages?

Comments

• Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    That’s not how selectors work mate, you need to open the T5cc first unfortunately
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

What exactly are you asking?

He wants to know if he can open the nexus first before having to make a choice with the t5cc selectors. One of the annoying issues with selectors in other reward pools is that you have to use them prior to opening crystals, even though the contents of those crystals might have changed which t5cc you selected
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    But if the crystal was sent out in a separate message you could claim it, open it, and see who you get which might influence what T5 class you choose. So open the crystal then go claim you rank up materials instead of being forced to select your T5 class before you open your crystal.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I agree that it would be nice. I'm most likely going to choose a science nexus since I don't have any really good science 6*s, but my current plan is to choose tech and mutant t5ccs to rank up Punisher 2099 and Apocalypse. However, if I pulled, say, Human Torch, I'd love to be able to pick a science t5cc instead.

I'm luckily not too far away from forming any t5cc (except for tech, where I just formed one and am back to zero fragments), so it won't be a problem for too long even if I pull a god-tier science champ after choosing other t5ccs. But I still see no real reason for it to be that way.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

Nope, as soon as you claim the rewards you’ll have to pick the t5cc fragments.

Has there been somewhere before where the Nexus selector is listed before the t5 selector like this, and still opened the selectors first?
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Has there been somewhere before where the Nexus selector is listed before the t5 selector like this, and still opened the selectors first?
    As soon as you claim rewards it pops up on screen asking you to select one after selection as soon as you try to click something else it’ll pop up again asking you to select the second one (if you made it to the milestone of two cats) to open the nexus 6* you got to get to the crystal screen which you can’t do until you have already selected the t5
  • Options

Sean_Who said:

You can’t open the nexus before picking the t5cc shards, no matter what. Selectors can’t be saved. You don’t have a choice in opening the selectors, as soon as you claim/buy it It’ll have you pick what you want from it. Not sure if that was your question or if you just worded it wrong. Either way, the order of the selectors doesn’t matter, because you’ll have to choose from both as soon as you claim your mail.
    You can't save a nexus selector either, my question was: has any content had two selectors listed in an order like this, and still skipped to open the t5cc selector, before the Nexus selector -- both selectors HAVE to be opened when claiming right?

• Options
    walkerdog said:

Sean_Who said:

Iirc its that way for every t5cc selector reward in act 6/7 and variants. They didn't all have nexus but they did have crystals at least and once that t5cc is earned u have to choose.

Like has been suggested, ideally you'd get to open the nexus first, but if not, its not too hard to pick. Choose your most needed class plus a mutant, or two mutant, and you'll almost certainly get a solid result. I'm torn between mutant-mutant and mutant-pther.
    Believe only act 7 has selectors right? Even then it's only one selector reward, not multiple. Even then, it's listed as first reward.

Question was if anyone has multiple selectors as rewards and what order are they in?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

walkerdog said:

Sean_Who said:

Iirc its that way for every t5cc selector reward in act 6/7 and variants. They didn't all have nexus but they did have crystals at least and once that t5cc is earned u have to choose.

Like has been suggested, ideally you'd get to open the nexus first, but if not, its not too hard to pick. Choose your most needed class plus a mutant, or two mutant, and you'll almost certainly get a solid result. I'm torn between mutant-mutant and mutant-pther.
    Believe only act 7 has selectors right? Even then it's only one selector reward, not multiple. Even then, it's listed as first reward.

Question was if anyone has multiple selectors as rewards and what order are they in?
    Doesn’t matter. Even if the nexus is first, you pick the nexus to open. Then, you pick the t5cc from the selectors. Then you open the nexus.

It all comes in one message
  • Options

Sean_Who said:

walkerdog said:

Sean_Who said:

Doesn’t matter. Even if the nexus is first, you pick the nexus to open. Then, you pick the t5cc from the selectors. Then you open the nexus.

Ah I get it, that completely skipped my mind.
  • Options

Sean_Who said:

Sean_Who said:

walkerdog said:

Sean_Who said:

Ah I get it, that completely skipped my mind.
    Yeah sorry if I didn’t make that clear, that was what I was trying to convey. My bad.
    Reading your comment back it makes sense, just me being dumb.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Bring up Apoc anyway dude. He doesn’t need his dupe at all
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Sadly, not how it works. It sucks.