**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Miles and Gamora Predictions

2»

Comments

• Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★

I hope very much that she becomes more practical and her special attack debuffs become more effective. Gamora was my first 3* back in the day and now I just recently duped her 6*.
  • Options
    I feel like Gamora doesn't need much. I say give her:
    -50% chance for her medium cruelty buff to activate, up from 30%
    -heavies can refresh her true strike, and can reapply armor breaks (maybe max the armor breaks at like 2-3 stacks though)
    -raise the duration of her cruelty, true strike, and fury buffs. Maybe even just make it so the fury and cruelty buffs fall off 1 at a time, and refresh when a new one is activated like HTD.

Make her outgoing synergies better.
    -Keep "Sibling Rivalry" with Nebula, but double the ability accuracy reduction for Gamora (20% per cruelty), and make it fundamentally change how Nebula plays by switching two lines in her abilities. Make it so blocking and parrying build her electroshock charges, and dashing back and holding block applies the shocks.
    -Remove the "Cybernetics Upgrade" synergies entirely and replace them with synergies for GOTG members. I don't care what they do for Gamora, but I think she should have a good outgoing synergy for Star Lord that gives him some little form of consistent utility for him to use. Same for Drax, but instead of "little" utility, go for big utility. Maybe even give him ability accuracy reduction against #Villains for every fury he has and make him a reverse Crossbones with one synergy.
    -Keep the synergy with Guilly and Angela, maybe just buff it slightly for Angela and Gamora, and make it so it will work with the Guilly overhaul 1-2 months later without giving too much of her kit away.

Don't really have much in mind for Spider-Miles, especially since even his animations are changing. Obviously I just want good synergies with some lesser Spider-Related Champs like OG Spider-Man, Sym Spidey, Electro, Green Goblin, and maybe even Doc Ock could get a synergy that makes him a bit more simplistic/reliable/consistent for power control. I always seem to struggle with Doc's kit but I know that he's not a bad champ.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Nocko said:

Melengwu said:

rcm2017 said:

Who is gamora?

why is gamora?
    What is gamora?
    I’ll do you one better, how is gamora?

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    gsil6374 said:

Wait, what! Gamora is better than Nova who already got a buff, and now she's going to be even better. I don't get how this makes sense when we have people like Dr. Strange who just need a values update to make them awesome again.

Compared to other mystics, all you want for him is a numbers bump!?
  • Options
    AzmingAzming Posts: 37
    It should be groot instead or any old champs beside gamora.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I could see Miles having a Venom Blast Charge Up Ability, that can be spent on different bits of Damage or Utility.
    In the more recent comics they've been expanding on that Ability to a ridiculous degree, it went from a Contact Stun to Full On Wide Area EMP Blast (that does knock him out afterwards though).

Either a Persistent Charge Counter to affect the whole Quest or Passive Charge Count to affect each fight individually, you build it up with let's say Mediums and some Special Hits, then by doing a certain Combo Chain or Special Chain you release the Charges for Scaling Damage and Utility depending on what you're activating.
    So for example let's say doing MLLM activated a Power Burn And Shock Ability, you could do a bunch of those to not worry about the opponent's Specials and a bunch of Shocks for certain Nodes and Damage -Or- you save it up for One Big Devastating Power Burn and Shock but at the cost of something like being unable to activate that Ability for a short time.
  • Options

I could see Miles having a Venom Blast Charge Up Ability, that can be spent on different bits of Damage or Utility.
    In the more recent comics they've been expanding on that Ability to a ridiculous degree, it went from a Contact Stun to Full On Wide Area EMP Blast (that does knock him out afterwards though).

Either a Persistent Charge Counter to affect the whole Quest or Passive Charge Count to affect each fight individually, you build it up with let's say Mediums and some Special Hits, then by doing a certain Combo Chain or Special Chain you release the Charges for Scaling Damage and Utility depending on what you're activating.
    So for example let's say doing MLLM activated a Power Burn And Shock Ability, you could do a bunch of those to not worry about the opponent's Specials and a bunch of Shocks for certain Nodes and Damage -Or- you save it up for One Big Devastating Power Burn and Shock but at the cost of something like being unable to activate that Ability for a short time.

Not shocked that the giant, BoS-owned, anti-communist robot has good ideas.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Gamora needs access to True Strike much easier since she's a deadly assassin .. one of the best. She should be able to access Cruelty, Fury, Precision, Aptitude etc as well without synergy. She can use some form of evade too. Buffs definitely need a bump in percentage chance with a numbers increase. But I have a feeling they'll make her worse and even more impractical.

• Options
    ScarXScarX Posts: 65
    Riptide said:

I’ll do you one better, how is gamora?

I'll do you another one better, When is gamora?
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Miike hinted at a miss mechanic for miles a while back, so he'll be utterly useless in endgame content with true focus everywhere until they decide on a better solution
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Neither of them deserve to be top 10 of the class, neither of these are powerful characters.