**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier What If Nexus Drop Rates

Comments

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Jaded said:

Nkrzykwa1 said:

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike any update as to when those who purchased the crystals before they updated the drop rate will get the correct crystals sent to them?

Not sure if it really matters. Either you will get them sent to you or you won’t.
    People would like to know, because they're paying for items that they didn't (properly) receive. Would just be nice to know when to expect them.
    they didn't provide an exact day last week either. I think they said by the end of the week. I would imagine the same so I would guesstimate by tomorrow night
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Jaded said:

Nkrzykwa1 said:

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike any update as to when those who purchased the crystals before they updated the drop rate will get the correct crystals sent to them?

Not sure if it really matters. Either you will get them sent to you or you won’t.
    People would like to know, because they're paying for items that they didn't (properly) receive. Would just be nice to know when to expect them.
    You know you’re getting compensation for it, they didn’t specify a day but didn’t fail sending them out last time. Waiting a day or two (or three) won’t change much.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    still waiting my Crystals....
  • Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Me too! Was there a time cut off that you had to have bought them by?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Any idea when we will get the replacement crystals??

i don't, i was hoping you knew!!!
  • ThatKidAGEThatKidAGE Posts: 41
    Well this is a shame but I hope I can get the compensation as I wasn’t sure that there was a change in the drop rates so quickly. Hopefully we’ll get compensated. But I got some nice champs out of them. I got a 5 star Jabari Panther, 2 5 star Gamora’s and a 4 star Loki.
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 380 ★★★
    Still no correct drop rate crystals in my mailbox. Anyone?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Not to be insensitive, but they're a couple of 5 dollar Crystals. Why are people so antsy? They'll be sent out sometime.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★

Not to be insensitive, but they're a couple of 5 dollar Crystals. Why are people so antsy? They'll be sent out sometime.

I bought both packs and got a 6* and 2 5* so I’m kinda excited so see if I get more cool stuff with even better rates.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Fair enough. Just pointing out that patience is a virtue. ;)
  • TeggylolTeggylol Posts: 9

Hey there, the team is working on getting these Crystals sent out to everyone as quickly as possible, but they won't be able to be done this week. They should be ready to go out to everyone sometime next week though.

I just got mine lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Haven't been sent out to everyone yet for sure
  • Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 69
    Got mine. Got two 5 *s this time but no one good
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Haven't been sent out to everyone yet for sure

Me neither just got theme

• Why are they 3% for 6*?
  • Frostyy_12Frostyy_12 Posts: 29
    This isnt a complaint, but i got worse things out of the compensation nexus’s then the old ones lol. I think my luck is pretty bad
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★

This isnt a complaint, but i got worse things out of the compensation nexus’s then the old ones lol. I think my luck is pretty bad

Same! I got a 6* the first time and only 2 5*s this time