**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Intermittent Game Locking

I have an Android phone. Lots of others on line and YouTube have videos of this as well. I'm not even sure what you would call it. It doesn't happen every fight but happens every few fights.

The game will lock up in the middle of a combo.

Ml - game locks briefly for a second - then the enemy attacks you or uses a special.

Comments

• Halcomp17Halcomp17 Posts: 2
    I am having the same issue as a lot of people in my alliance. It is now happening multiple times in a fight.

In-Game Name: [MM2] Euphonistar
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 20
    Device Operating System: Android Version 11 One UI version 3.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both – Verizon
    Game Version Installed: 32.1.1
    Game Mode: All modes.. AQ, AW, story quest, monthly quest
    Description of the Issue: When I start a fight, at a random time it will freeze. Most times while performing a combo, but it is always at a random time. Lately it has been happening multiple times during a fight. The most has been 3. It used to be 1 and done but now I typically get 2 and its just about every fight I do. This happens when at home on wifi and I have a great connection, happens at work, happens on cellular.
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Yes, this is a nightmare. On my phone, it's been like this for 2-3 months (even though my phone is recent.) However, Previously, only my character would freeze, and I would get rekt after the game goes back to normal. Now, the game (both champs) freeze, so it doesn't really backfire