**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sabertooth Not Receiving Attack Increase from Furies

Sabertooth can get up to 7 furies per fight, 5 from storing furies you get every 10 hits, and 2 more by ending a fight with an SP3 while having another fury active.

In ROL I beat Winter Soldier with Apocalypse (for horseman bonus) so class advantage does not affect the following screenshots.

I used Cable for the first half of Captain Marvel, and then gave Sabertooth (6* r1 lvl1) the horseman bonus and brought him in. After storing 5 furies, this was the damage:

Medium:

Light:

I ended the fight with an SP3 with an active fury, bumping me from 5 to 7 furies. This was the damage at the beginning of the next fight:

Medium:

Light:

On my 6* r1 lvl 1 Sabertooth the SP3 fury and additional fury should have given about +800 attack. Clearly the difference in attack between the fights does not show the boost in attack from the furies.

Since Sabertooth has a cap of 30 furies it is important that he doesn't waste storing furies that won't boost his attack.

For those of you who that are going to say simply don't end the fight with an SP3, the SP3 fury is about twice as potent as the regular furies, meaning that you are still missing out on damage.

Comments

• Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★

I believe juggernaut has an higher base armor that Captain Marvel

According to Aunt Mai this is not the case as I just checked after wondering the same.
  • Options
    CrasyduckCrasyduck Posts: 143 ★★
    Zan0 said:

Do you have the Assassin's Mastery?

No
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut’s higher armor explains why the damage is similar to CM fight, despite having 7 furies instead of 5.
    You should compare the damage on opponents with identical stats, to be sure that the additional furies don’t contribute to Sabretooth’s damage.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Just tested my AA on both the cap marvel fight and juggs

Against cap marvel: M=1045 L=670
    Against juggs: M=806 L=517

Looks like you got a significant boost in damage and juggs just has high resistance

Yeah, Juggs’ abilities state that he starts the fight with extra armor, but this isn’t reflected on his stat page and therefore not reflected in Aunt Mai.