**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lack of T5B

Dwhalen8554Dwhalen8554 Posts: 301 ★★★
Maybe this is just me but as a thronebreaker, the one thing I consistently struggle to find is consistent T5B. I have plenty of champs to rank up but will just be waiting until I have enough T5B to rank. The glory store in my opinion has a terrible ratio of T5B to T2A and the regular event quest is small fragments at best. Then we rely on random amounts given by the side quest each month. If we are going to determine who gets what by progression level, we should do the same with rewards at a more rapid pace. It takes 7 T5B to rank three a character and we can barely get close to that without spending to move faster. Do it for the infrequent spenders!!! End of my rant, please tell me I am not the only one who feels that way

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I don’t ever have a problem with t5b or t2a atm, everything has been working out well for me since I decided to manage my catalyst better.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    I lacking t5bs these days too. But I only complain about the situation in line groups. Lol
    Thanks to the 3k glory comp we got weekly, I was able to buy full t5bs.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I have them expiring all the time, there shouldn't be any problem with it
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    You are not the only one, OP. I’m struggling with T5B as well. Variants were always a nice way to keep me topped up, but I’ve explored all those months ago. Same with 7.1 and most of 7.2. I would imagine a lot of Thronebreakers are in the same boat.

And the Glory store prices for T5B make it tough to accumulate much from AQ alone.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Ken1378 said:

You are not the only one, OP. I’m struggling with T5B as well. Variants were always a nice way to keep me topped up, but I’ve explored all those months ago. Same with 7.1 and most of 7.2. I would imagine a lot of Thronebreakers are in the same boat.

And the Glory store prices for T5B make it tough to accumulate much from AQ alone.

Are you running out if glory? If yes how?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Don’t worry. SoP final quest seems to be teeming with T5B.
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★

Ken1378 said:

Are you running out if glory? If yes how?
    No, I have tons of Glory. Just trying to get good value for it. So I’m only buying 4 of the T5B and 2 of the T2A for now. Plus T5CC, obviously. Maybe I should buy more.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Sungj said:

I have 3 t5b in overflow because I don't have enough T2A. T5B once you get deeper into end game progression floods in while t2a for most people become the bottleneck. It costs way more t2a to rank up champs than t5b. I guess i'm just saying keep grinding and eventually you'll wish you had less t5b and more t2a or even t4CC

Ummm I can’t get rid of T2A anymore. My overflow has quite literally 20 T2A. That resource is so easy now with glory whereas T5B is brutally expensive there.
    It depends on what you are doing in the game, what AQ map you are running, etc. I never spend glory on T5 basics and recently I haven't had a t2 alpha problem. I used to have the same situation as you but for a long time I've had a hard time keeping t5 basics out of stash and run low on t2 alphas much more easily. Out of curiosity, do you run AQ map 6?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’m having problems getting T5B

But after spending months trying to get it out of overflow, I’m enjoying the slower pace😂
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Bottlenecks are fine, but there's too many of them.

I'd be in favor of less catalysts, and less arbitrary requirements. It's better for everyone, company included, if everyone is on the same progression curve. That is, the experience, not the rate of progression.

I know that level of change is likely impractical, but it's easier to control supply and demand when the demands don't vary so much.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I constantly have t5b in overflow.
    But not enough t2a

Will be taking
    Apoc from R2-3
    And another champ from 1-3 soon so that should settle my t5b overflow for a month or so 🤣
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

The ratio is "terrible" in the glory store not because T5B is hard to get, but because T2A was made very easy to get. Specifically because a lot of people said they had tons of T5B and no way to spend it because they ran out of T2A.

You are right to some extent but not completely. Its true that t2alpha was made cheap to buy from glory but what about other resources which are required. Even if u compare cost of t5b with other resources, cost of t5b is still ridiculous. If u compare items at base value in glory store u can buy following items using same amount of glory:
    3t5b= 30t2a= 60t4cc=90t4bc=180 tier1 alpha.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    The glory store pricing is nonsense. Throughout the recent history of the game, they’ve done a good job delineating prices by progression. It is absolutely bonkers that a player who hits uncollected today can buy t5b at the same rate as a player who became Thronebreaker in 2020.

Given the increased access to rank 3 champs and the fact that it takes 7 t5b total to get there, the next glory store update should change the TB quantity to 9000 (or if they’re feeling super generous, 11250)
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I have massive t5b issue..

Have about 8 t5cc and 30 t2a (don’t talk about t1a as have to sell about 3 a day) but only 3 t5b at minute.. never seem to have enough
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Am I the only who gets t5B more than t2a?
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,119 ★★★★
    I was having plenty of t5b and lack of t2a when I was exploring act 7. Now that it is done I am lacking t5b and have plenty of t2a, I have to R4 left and right to keep a balance. 7.3 will probably bring back a better balance towards t5b
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    If you’re finding that you are struggling to get T2A rather than T5B, are you ranking 5* instead of 6*?
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

Ever since I explored act 5, i haven’t had any shortage of t5b. I’ve always had a lot and then some, even expiring a lot of the time. Really just comes down to progression level and being able to manage your resources.

Please share your roster...