"Catch a Spider In Action" bug

thewass1980thewass1980 Member Posts: 151
After completing all of the milestones for the special "Extra! Extra!" arena, I've kept doing it in order to do the special objective chain with the "catch a spider in action" objectives. However, I've completed dozens of fights where I simply don't get any points towards the objective. For example, a few minutes ago I defeated a Spider-Verse hero by using an SP1 to KO Spider-Ham with my 3-star Red Goblin, who is a Cosmic champ. Even so, I didn't get any points for that objective. Is there something bugged here? It's supremely frustrating.

Comments

• RicoscoRicosco Member Posts: 142 ★★

After completing all of the milestones for the special "Extra! Extra!" arena, I've kept doing it in order to do the special objective chain with the "catch a spider in action" objectives. However, I've completed dozens of fights where I simply don't get any points towards the objective. For example, a few minutes ago I defeated a Spider-Verse hero by using an SP1 to KO Spider-Ham with my 3-star Red Goblin, who is a Cosmic champ. Even so, I didn't get any points for that objective. Is there something bugged here? It's supremely frustrating.

You have to use a spiderverse hero to defeat a sinister 6 villain to gain points
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Member Posts: 151
    Zan0 said:

Did he die to dot?

He got KOed by the first hit of my Sp1, but this has not been limited to just that one fight. I can understand if DOT doesn't count, but I've done these fights with champs that don't even use DoT and it still fails to register sometimes.
  • MagustheatersMagustheaters Member Posts: 18
    I'm having the same issue, beating Spider verse champions with skill and using light attacks to finish,, but they aren't being counted.. very annoying
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Member Posts: 185
    Same bug here
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    I was having issues getting them to register too in arena so I just went to 1.3 of RTTL and fought that Spider-Man over and over. It worked for me.
  • SatanorsSatanors Member Posts: 6
    Beat spider verse champs using light attack. Stuck at 9/10 for days now.
  • SatanorsSatanors Member Posts: 6
    @Msrdld, thanks. In arena it was not working. Worked in 1.3 rttl
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Member Posts: 182
    Yep, it’s bugged.

Defeated spidey 2099 with a tech and didn’t get the points for the tech/cosmic objective.

Seems like a classy kabam move…
    Here I go we have a fix, oh wait but it comes with a whole new level of new bugs 🕺🏼