**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone know if RIDDICK finally became marvel or not.

If riddick entered the contest what class do u think he would be? i could see cosmic but i reckon he would be Skill. Also who would like to see riddick in mcoc in the future? ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Iโ€™ll tell you the one champ that would make the game go into meltdown and that would be the Mandorlorian.

Sure heโ€™s not a marvel universe champ, but he is a Disney champ and Disney own Marvel and you know what, money talks so anything could happenโ€ฆ
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Darth Vader would be an awesome addition
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I feel like kabam might make a Star Wars version of the game but I kinda hope they donโ€™t with what they have on their plate EN
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If Vin Diesel enters MCoC any further than a voiceover for Groot I feel like F&F 10 is going to take place on Titan and itโ€™ll turn out that Thanos is actually Domโ€™s long lost grandfather.

Still at least the Rock will have something else suitably large to fight.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Has nothing to do with Disney but since Hercules is in mcoc I want to see Kratos from God of war ๐Ÿ˜…. The GOW series is my all time favorite video game.

Just imagine: โ€œZeus, Your Son Has Returned. I Bring The Destruction Of Olympus.โ€

Goosebumps ๐Ÿ˜…
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76 โ˜…

Has nothing to do with Disney but since Hercules is in mcoc I want to see Kratos from God of war ๐Ÿ˜…. The GOW series is my all time favorite video game.

Just imagine: โ€œZeus, Your Son Has Returned. I Bring The Destruction Of Olympus.โ€

Goosebumps ๐Ÿ˜…

Then Zeus will enter the contest too ;) would be very exciting. I am a big fan of the GOW series myself. Kratos would definitely be skill class.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited August 2021
    I assume you mean Riddick (Vin Diesel variant).
    He'd probably be skill class.
    Access to fury would make sense (he's a furyan), some semblance of regeneration since he heals faster than normal, probably some interaction with miss or invisibility, since y'know his "special eyes".
    He'd probably be a burst damage champ, entering and exiting Furyan mode

Goosebumps ๐Ÿ˜…

Then Zeus will enter the contest too ;) would be very exciting. I am a big fan of the GOW series myself. Kratos would definitely be skill class.
    Ok Bro, Nerd Talk:

Image the possibilities for the event quest and sidequest. We could have a EQ named โ€œFall of the godsโ€ and different weekly sidequest named:

1. Trials of Hades
    2. Trials of Poseidon
    3. Trials of Athena
    4. Trials of Zeus

Furthermore, similar to the avengers event with the power stones, we could receive support artifacts as well, like blades of chaos, blades of exile or blades of Olympus. The challenges would be insane hard but with those artifacts you can do it.

That would too amazing. I think I should start my PlayStation the next days.

Goosebumps ๐Ÿ˜…

Ok Bro, Nerd Talk:

Image the possibilities for the event quest and sidequest. We could have a EQ named โ€œFall of the godsโ€ and different weekly sidequest named:

1. Trials of Hades
    2. Trials of Poseidon
    3. Trials of Athena
    4. Trials of Zeus

Furthermore, similar to the avengers event with the power stones, we could receive support artifacts as well, like blades of chaos, blades of exile or blades of Olympus. The challenges would be insane hard but with those artifacts you can do it.

Oh my gosh, you have honestly such amazing ideas. For the EQ I would name it 'Father-Son Battle' where Kratos and the Summoner is making their way to Zeus to kill him [Kratos's Revenge] and on their way they encounter some people, specifically Hercules [who later betrays the Summoner and Kratos in Chapter 2 Quest 2, and Angela and Deadpool who are loyal to the Summoner and Kratos. At Chapter 3 Quest 1 Zeus is defeated, but after Kratos is somehow hit by a curse sent from the Olympian Gods as revenge for killing Zeus. He changes sides then is determined to fight the Summoner.
    Man I definitely want this for the next month ๐Ÿ˜… sounds really amazing!

The box of Pandora could possibly be the reason why Kratos suddenly changes his mind and wants to fight the summoner. Special attacks could be:

Sp1: Ghost of Sparta
    Sp2: Titans oblivion
    Sp3: Tartarus rage

Lets not start with the mcoc Character and abilities design .. my Sunday would vanish in an instant ๐Ÿ˜…

I would love if kabam would ask Santa Monica studios/Sony whether a cooperation would be possible. Iโ€™d be so hyped

The box of Pandora could possibly be the reason why Kratos suddenly changes his mind and wants to fight the summoner. Special attacks could be:

Lets not start with the mcoc Character and abilities design .. my Sunday would vanish in an instant ๐Ÿ˜…

I would love if kabam would ask Santa Monica studios/Sony whether a cooperation would be possible. Iโ€™d be so hyped

For Kratos's awakened ability, I would call it Spartan Rage. Kratos gains 2 fury buffs every 50 seconds increasing his attack rating by 20 percent.. or is that a little too OP? ;)

For Kratos's awakened ability, I would call it Spartan Rage. Kratos gains 2 fury buffs every 50 seconds increasing his attack rating by 20 percent.. or is that a little too OP? ;)
    Too op? Itโ€™s Kratos, he is just op - remember what he did with Hercules ๐Ÿ˜….

Agree with the furyโ€™s, but they are passive so no stagger or nullifying is possible.

But .. what class he belongs to? Since he was a General in the spartan army, he could be skill. But a really buff-heavy skill champ .. in cosmic we have Hercules now and the other classes do not fit really.

He could have something like persistent charges with trials of the gods .. getting somehow stronger and stronger each fight. Slayer of the gods definitely :smile:

Agree with the furyโ€™s, but they are passive so no stagger or nullifying is possible.

But .. what class he belongs to? Since he was a General in the spartan army, he could be skill. But a really buff-heavy skill champ .. in cosmic we have Hercules now and the other classes do not fit really.

He could have something like persistent charges with trials of the gods .. getting somehow stronger and stronger each fight. Slayer of the gods definitely :smile:
    Kratos is skill. Debatably cosmic.

If Kratos ever is released, which I highly and highly doubt, he better be OP. Best skill? ;)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Goosebumps ๐Ÿ˜…

Ok Bro, Nerd Talk:

1. Trials of Hades
    2. Trials of Poseidon
    3. Trials of Athena
    4. Trials of Zeus

Start up that PlayStation, get ready for the sequel next year.

would also recommend Rift Apart if you have a PlayStation 5

Kratos is skill. Debatably cosmic.

If Kratos ever is released, which I highly and highly doubt, he better be OP. Best skill? ;)
    ๐Ÿค deal my friend. Dreaming is permitted. Thank you for the friendly and constructive exchange

Goosebumps ๐Ÿ˜…

Ok Bro, Nerd Talk:

1. Trials of Hades
    2. Trials of Poseidon
    3. Trials of Athena
    4. Trials of Zeus

Start up that PlayStation, get ready for the sequel next year.

would also recommend Rift Apart if you have a PlayStation 5
    :smile: good advice ๐Ÿ˜… the only reason why I do not have a ps5 is (apart from there is no console available) that god of war 2 is not released, yet. When they drop the game, I have to buy the game + ps5.

And yes - then I will play the first gow again (for the 6th time?). โ€œBooyโ€
  • Mauled said:

If Vin Diesel enters MCoC any further than a voiceover for Groot I feel like F&F 10 is going to take place on Titan and itโ€™ll turn out that Thanos is actually Domโ€™s long lost grandfather.

That's because he has family. Also Riddick would be skill for sure
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited August 2021

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Mauled said:

"Family."