Options

I think compensation is coming tomorrow ( 8-17 ) or WITH SoP rewards Wednesday morning ( 8 -18 )

2»

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

you will get the compensation you had the bug as . getting tb wont give you tb comp when you were playing as a cav . kabam aint that generous

With previous compensation a few people who were uncollected that got uncollected comp and then got cav and got cav compensation too.

Unless they've changed how it works and your locked in to a set compensation package at the time of the issue. But I doubt they'd got through all that trouble tbh
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,541 ★★★★★
    I like this idea and it actually makes sense that it could happen. Granted kabam might be nice and decide not to do it this way but I think you’ve got a good point.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★

did they say it would be coming tomorrow specifically?

and good for him if he does i guess doesn’t really matter to me

To meeeeee 🎵

Mamaaaaaa, I just killed a man 🎶
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Unitman said:

If you think about it, a bunch of players are going to become TB with the SoP rewards. If compensation is based on progression then Kabam is gonna pay out a lot more in general than they would if they did it before "the Thronebreakening" as I like to call it.

Also, Seatin will put a Doom out of his SoP nexus

but if you progress to next title withing a time frame you get both rewards
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'm kinda late, lol, but as DNA said, there's better ways to do this kinda thing

I personally think they don't care, as the compensation won't be account changing. Good, yes (hopefully), but not account changing.

In that case it's better to capitalize on any Feelgoods that they can. New TBs will already be happy, so I doubt they'll wanna risk bringing them down by limiting their compensation. It's more beneficial to just double up on positive vibes, from a PR standpoint.
  • Options
    DjmagsDjmags Posts: 115
    It’s more likely that they give it after SOP finishes at the end of the month else they will be potentially giving everyone revives & Heath pots for the next part of SOP. If they hold off they may make more money if people have to purchase credits for the same resources.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I'm kinda late, lol, but as DNA said, there's better ways to do this kinda thing

I personally think they don't care, as the compensation won't be account changing. Good, yes (hopefully), but not account changing.

In that case it's better to capitalize on any Feelgoods that they can. New TBs will already be happy, so I doubt they'll wanna risk bringing them down by limiting their compensation. It's more beneficial to just double up on positive vibes, from a PR standpoint.

Right? It's not like they lose anything by giving us more, the value of ingame stuff goes down anyway, they have already demonstrated with CW/BF offers.
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Djmags said:

It’s more likely that they give it after SOP finishes at the end of the month else they will be potentially giving everyone revives & Heath pots for the next part of SOP. If they hold off they may make more money if people have to purchase credits for the same resources.

That’s an equally good point. I mean, who knows for sure. I was just trying to crack a joke / stir the pot and apparently fell flat.

What’s crazy to me is the amount of people who didn’t read the message about when compensation was said to come (by the end of the month) and the amount of people who think another fix is going to happened sometime soon (it’s not).

The game for me is borderline unplayable the past 24 hours. I know it affects everybody different but I can’t imagine it being much worse.
    Running map 6 right now and it’s been brutal.
  • Options

Let's Go Seatin army pray for a doom

who cares. dude doesnt play the game and just opens crystals at this point.