**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summer Of Pain - UPDATED [June 16 - 14:00 PT]

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Ouff i really thought they would announce rewards today

Just give it time could be released in few hours of the rewards for the big challenge of this
    Yeah i guess it could.
    Probably just be surprised not the first time
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    Point was just removed on my acct
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I feel like Kabam misses opportunities to build hype/excitement with this stuff. Let a bit of information out at a time. Keep us coming back.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Kabam are the masters of giving as little information as possible. You'd think after almost 7 years they'd learn to communicate a little better, but alas it's the same old same old.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    So basically I became TB during that Darkhawk week.

In the second week that DH fight was available, I did the extra objectives as they became available after I became TB. Now they've taken away those extra points from TB objectives for that week.

Can this be contested @Kabam Miike ?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

So basically I became TB during that Darkhawk week.

In the second week that DH fight was available, I did the extra objectives as they became available after I became TB. Now they've taken away those extra points from TB objectives for that week.

Can this be contested @Kabam Miike ?

You can contest it. Not sure you will win it though. It depends on how you view it. If it had been removed like it was originally designed, you would not have got those points, I think that is the criteria they used to remove the points.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    WTy said:

I only get angry in this game, this time I stop playing

Just what the wise man over me said … blame yourself not kabam or the game
    edited August 2021

Buttehrs said:

Wtf Kabaam, why did you not warn us about this reduction of points in the first place? I wouldnt have spend my units and revs for the rest of the upcoming fights of week 8 and 9!!! Now I want my money back!!!

They did warn you. Repeatedly. Multiple times.
    When? Where?
    Let's see, here in the forums, in game mail, there is even a big yellow box on top of the forums page saying they are being removed. The in game mail that said the extra point was being removed was sent out mid July. On the 14-16th depending on the time you got it.

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Wtf Kabaam, why did you not warn us about this reduction of points in the first place? I wouldnt have spend my units and revs for the rest of the upcoming fights of week 8 and 9!!! Now I want my money back!!!

When? Where?
    Let's see, here in the forums, in game mail, there is even a big yellow box on top of the forums page saying they are being removed.
    Did they send us a message saying that the points are going to be taken away from us?
    Yes. They did. Mid July it was sent out.
  • DonJenkoPacinoDonJenkoPacino Posts: 54
    Hope Kabam is still checking which account did the SoP a second time because I lost a point, but I can swear to you that I only did the DarkHawk once.

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

When? Where?
    Let's see, here in the forums, in game mail, there is even a big yellow box on top of the forums page saying they are being removed.
    Did they send us a message saying that the points are going to be taken away from us?
    Yes. They did. Mid July it was sent out.
    God Damn it I dont remember reading anything like that, well if i am not gonna get the points i played for then i guess i will just stop playing the game bye everyone.
    Bye bye thence you’re faults for try to cheat for more points

I like the fact that I am a cheater who pays them money. This time I will start cheating the real way.
    Your do knew you try to take adavaget of points u never was meant to get u shuld know that’s I’m done it to because I’m tb and done all of them so I’m not the one crying