**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SOP 1 point deduction freakout thread

Hahaha any of the player who did darkhawk fight 2wice and claimed 10 points till now have nothing to worry. The 1 pt reduction wont matter to 'honest' player. But to those player who scored 9 pts by doing darkhawk twice and taking a week off on hard fight like emma or sorcerer supreme.
Jokes on you. You wont get 1 25% t5cc. I dont usually do it but a fair game is fair to all. And kudos on kabam to do it. I only have 3 pts because i made cav on hydra week. Didn't missed a single fight for 3 fights and didn't do GHOST last week because that pt wont get me anything.

Comments

• DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236

Hahaha any of the player who did darkhawk fight 2wice and claimed 10 points till now have nothing to worry. The 1 pt reduction wont matter to 'honest' player. But to those player who scored 9 pts by doing darkhawk twice and taking a week off on hard fight like emma or sorcerer supreme.
    Jokes on you. You wont get 1 25% t5cc. I dont usually do it but a fair game is fair to all. And kudos on kabam to do it. I only have 3 pts because i made cav on hydra week. Didn't missed a single fight for 3 fights and didn't do GHOST last week because that pt wont get me anything.

TB players who did it twice for objectives are scum bags. They get what they deserve, how dishonorable of them…
    Err.. it wasnt an objective.. u meant milestones...
    U couldnt do the objectives 2x just the kill point... So u got no idea what u r talking about...
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    marino123 said:

its not often you see somebody joyfully basking in glee over someone else's loss

Wow cant believe this much hate for someone who didn't do anything wrong lol. How the MCOC community feels about mercs and cheaters right ? people who score in arena and take away the 1st prizes right? Im feeling the same way for people who knew about this discrepancy but didn't said before are the ones at fault here who didn't warned all before. Kabam found it and now in a way punishing all those. Thats all
    You’re implying everyone who got that point is a “dishonest” player and got what they deserved, when really it was a mistake that got reverted and everything’s fine now.

And the fact that some players lose some t5cc because of a bug is being rejoiced over. It shouldn't even matter to the OP if others get the t5cc, as there are no rank rewards and only individual rewards.
    Wait the bug made them EARN a t5cc not lose rofl
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

its not often you see somebody joyfully basking in glee over someone else's loss

On the forums it’s a dime a dozen
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    Most people who did it twice still got all the points +1
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    I haven't seen a single person freak about it yet. If someone is freaking out then its most probable that they don't read Mails & Announcement
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Alyzan said:

This kid has to be 12 years old

Nah don't insult 12 year olds.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    marino123 said:

Wow cant believe this much hate for someone who didn't do anything wrong lol. How the MCOC community feels about mercs and cheaters right ? people who score in arena and take away the 1st prizes right? Im feeling the same way for people who knew about this discrepancy but didn't said before are the ones at fault here who didn't warned all before. Kabam found it and now in a way punishing all those. Thats all
    You’re implying everyone who got that point is a “dishonest” player and got what they deserved, when really it was a mistake that got reverted and everything’s fine now.

And the fact that some players lose some t5cc because of a bug is being rejoiced over. It shouldn't even matter to the OP if others get the t5cc, as there are no rank rewards and only individual rewards.
    Tbf nobody will lose out on T5cc if they read their mail and made sure to do all other fights.
This discussion has been closed.