**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duping a max ranked 5*

I just duped my 5* StarLord who was already at lvl200. I got nothing special for it, just the new 6* shards that you get from duping any 5*. Are you planning on giving new crystals for a max lvl 5*?

Comments

• Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    Answer is no. I’ve written to Kabam support arguing that this penalised players who maxed out their 5*, which disincentivise players from advancing. They simply said they want to know our feedback and gave me a link to provide feedback. And they proceed to close my cases.

I asked someone from a top alliance if any of their players have maxed out 5*. Seems that they have written to Kabam too and Kabam are not doing anything. With 6* shards available, I wonder why Kabam refuses to look into the possibility of giving out max signature ability crystals that give additional 6* shards.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    They can't add the max sig crystals yet as it would contain a chance at a 6* white fist.

I would assume that these crystals will be added once 6* champions are properly in the game.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Must suck to have that many sigs in a champ
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I imagine their concern is that this game is top heavy already. There are proadly only a handful of you with max sig 5s compared with the entire player pool. There are millions of us playing who won't be doing much duping of 5's until deep into 18 and therefore will not be seeing a 6 anywhere near the release date while you guys are up there already racking them up. Let's be honest here. You can grip and complain, but they are giving YOU 6 stars...YOU! Most of us and anywhere near getting a maxed sig 5 and each batch of 5's added reduces our odds of duping the 5s we've already got. So keep in mind those 6 stars are.for you! Not us....