**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is grandmaster bugged

ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Instead of having 6 outgoing disables nodes he has 5 disables and the one that should disable ruleset: technique is just sending out that node permanently caping you at 8 tokens...is this on purpose or a mistake in putting the disable node?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    Scottryan said:

Instead of having 6 outgoing disables nodes he has 5 disables and the one that should disable ruleset: technique is just sending out that node permanently caping you at 8 tokens...is this on purpose or a mistake in putting the disable node?

if i remember corectly the 8 cap green icon thingy is atrade off for grandmasters reduced attack i think, not sure tho
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,108 ★★★★★
    This is ridiculous. This fight took me 50x longer than it shouldve
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ah dammit I should’ve checked the forums first.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Wasted a few revives before it caught my attention. Read his text and it never states that his competence caps at 8 so i just left.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    Also when i get 3 blunders. GM gets 3 bars of power. Isn’t that it supposed to be 5 blunders before he get 3 bars of power?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    edited August 2021

Hey there, the team is aware of this issue and is working on a fix.

Thank god. I was worried that this was gonna be a “it’s not a bug it’s a feature!” Situation
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    ZEN said:

Also when i get 3 blunders. GM gets 3 bars of power. Isn’t that it supposed to be 5 blunders before he get 3 bars of power?

liability ruleset
  • Tylerm8Tylerm8 Posts: 4
    Ran the venom and adaptoid path with ronan before seeing this and wasted by far the most amount of revives and pots compared to most other fights(20-30 revives and plenty of hp pots), guessing I will get a tiny bit of that compensated back or none of it.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Damn I already did my first path. Took 7 revives, was doing peasant damage. I thought it was the node didn't know it was bugged :/. Hope there's a small comp for this.
  • SpielernameSpielername Posts: 132
    First path I did I had zero problems. Cleared him in 2 revives with Hit Monkey. Second fight seems completely different. Dex time on his sp1 is different
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★

First path I did I had zero problems. Cleared him in 2 revives with Hit Monkey. Second fight seems completely different. Dex time on his sp1 is different

Welp, between the token bug and the dex/parry bugs, I couldn’t get the GM down with Sunspot. 30 revives (bought 620 units worth too) later, I could only get him down to 54% and had to call it quits before I got too heated and bought units with money to get him down.
    If the parry/dex bugs don’t get fixed before SoP is over, I don’t think I’ll even bother with completion, let alone exploration. The token bug was annoying, but what kept on consistently killing me was dexs failing and the GM punching straight through my parries (I know he’s stun immune, but he was straight up ignoring my blocks).

Both of these problems happened with me. He is hitting through my blocks and I’m getting clipped by L1 even though I’m dexxing.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Any updates confirming anything? Are we getting compensation?
  • GodliekGodliek Posts: 9
    This is really frustrating. I was really excited for the new challenge but now this...