**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GM Fight, dex not working, how to evade sp1?

So GM has unblockable sp1 & if you get clipped by the 1st unblockable beam, the fight is over.
For many of us, dex is bugged & is not triggering when evading his sp1. How the hell are we supposed to do this fight?
@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
Maybe make the sp1 blockable?

Comments

• Options
    SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    There is one node which doesn't make the sp1 beam unblockable, and instead gives it +200% attack. Far from ideal but better than nothing
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    I’m having massively game lag and dexterity is out of place because atm com dexterity venom sp2 very easy but gm I’m getting clips ever single time
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I found better luck looking at him, you have to be pretty early. By time you see the beam it's generally too late.
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I didn't noticed this issue. I had a flawless solo run with doom but maybe that's just me.
  • Options
    Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    I dex’d the beam so early once that dexterity writing didn’t even appear nor did I get the dex buff but it didn’t hit me. The window to evade is way off.
  • Options
    MoShizzleMoShizzle Posts: 56
    I'm experiencing same lag on trying to dex GM sp1. Always get clipped no matter how early I try to dex. It seems like a slight lag in animation that throws timing off. All my other fights dex worked just fine. I'm on android.
  • Options
    MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    Even though all my devices are still impacted by this horrible bug, it seems less pronounced on my iPad compared to my iPhone. So I'm doing all the harder fights on my iPad.
    If you have multiple devices, I suggest using the most powerful one to do the hard fights.
  • Options
    Szary88Szary88 Posts: 8
    I experience the same - when I get clipped by the SP1 of Grandmaster all the time.
    Sometimes I make mistake of evading much too early and then it works. The timing seems to be off a lot in this fight.
  • Options
    4cyke4cyke Posts: 43
    Com.Pen.Saaaaa. Tion !!!
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Szary88 said:

I experience the same - when I get clipped by the SP1 of Grandmaster all the time.
    Sometimes I make mistake of evading much too early and then it works. The timing seems to be off a lot in this fight.

Yap same here
  • Options
    Jmille85Jmille85 Posts: 101
    Same!