**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sunspot prestige drop at rank-04

Just noticed that Aunt-mai have the prestige numbers for rank 4 6 stars now. The huge change i saw was that sunspot fell from 2nd highest prestige as 6 star rank 3 to 30th place as Sig 200 Rank 4 6 star. Even in mutant class he got dropped from top spot to 7th spot. Is that correct ? No other class apart from mutant saw highest prestige option dropped like him. So not sure if this is intended or some mistake in numbers. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can someone confirm this? I have done a huge investment of bringing Sunspot as my top prestige option as rank 3. I am afraid if all those Sig stones i invested will be wasted.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah this was expected based on the 5*

My big question is cmm, as a 5* she increases a lot from r3-4, but as a 6* according to aunt mai she takes a massive drop, which considering everyone else follows the trend it seems odd
  • Options
    MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    Well. That’s a rip for my plans for Rank 4 sunspot.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah this was expected based on the 5*

My big question is cmm, as a 5* she increases a lot from r3-4, but as a 6* according to aunt mai she takes a massive drop, which considering everyone else follows the trend it seems odd

Yeah, anyone that's actually been paying attention pretty much figured this was coming for sunspot. I was just as surprised about CMM as you are though.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Now he lost value.😔
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Now he lost value.😔

He lost nothing. It's exactly how he was as a 5*. Not sure what you were expecting.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Renaxqq said:

Now he lost value.😔

He lost nothing. It's exactly how he was as a 5*. Not sure what you were expecting.
    This is something new for me and I was expecting him to be top 3 prestige champ at R4 and R5 too. If I knew about this yesterday then I would took AA to R3 instead of him. But what's done is done.