**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SOP Finale Cosmic Options and Path suggestions

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm struggling with who to use and what path. I have CG/CUll/Terrax as 6* R3's. Other than that, I don't have much in terms of cosmic's. Any path suggestions that anyone's taken so far?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    I’ve had a few ally mates do DH/Rogue with Corvus. I personally used 5* Herc on Venom/Adaptoid path and it went pretty smoothly
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    My plan is Angela against Sym and Ghost. Subject to change.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Cull would be pretty good for Ghost with his long-reaching heavy attack (can heavy her non-stop in the corner). I'd definitely try Emma a few times - most any champ can do this fight so long as you play well, and he has the added bonus of being able to remove her armor up buff with his heavy so you'll be doing pretty good damage. Not sure about the SS fight since he won't have previous fights to ramp up. But the Emma and SS fights are the first ones in the lane so you can play em over and over to get a feel.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

I’ve had a few ally mates do DH/Rogue with Corvus. I personally used 5* Herc on Venom/Adaptoid path and it went pretty smoothly

I have a 5* but don't have resources to take him to R5.
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    Hyperion: sym ghost
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I did venom, adaptoid path with CGR. He soloed both of them but grandmaster took a few revives. My CGR is awakened and a Maxed 5* tho. Awakening is important for adaptoid.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

I did venom, adaptoid path with CGR. He soloed both of them but grandmaster took a few revives. My CGR is awakened and a Maxed 5* tho. Awakening is important for adaptoid.

what rotation/how many specials

@Warlord5386
    IDK who to do with cosmic but i have a 6r3 cgr so this would be some nice info to have.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

@Warlord5386
    IDK who to do with cosmic but i have a 6r3 cgr so this would be some nice info to have.
    Curious of the rotation as well.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    DawsMan said:

@Warlord5386

For venom the main issue is that he can't be knocked down. I used normal MLLLM - MLLLL - heavy - sp2. Rinse and. Repeat. It took around 150 hits for me as I don't run suicides and wasn't boosted.

For adaptoid, use the same rotation but try to complete it fully so that Damnation debuff stays on him for a long time and he does not go unstoppable.

For video recommendation I would suggest slayer of gods. He has videos on both of these fights and will help you. Both of them are soloable.

As for grandmaster the only tip I can give you is play perfectly because of a node that says 3 blunders = game over. Also the most annoying phase is the reversed control one and I managed to hit him with an sp2 when he was wounded and the damage bought him to 1%.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

@Warlord5386

For venom the main issue is that he can't be knocked down. I used normal MLLLM - MLLLL - heavy - sp2. Rinse and. Repeat. It took around 150 hits for me as I don't run suicides and wasn't boosted.

For adaptoid, use the same rotation but try to complete it fully so that Damnation debuff stays on him for a long time and he does not go unstoppable.

For video recommendation I would suggest slayer of gods. He has videos on both of these fights and will help you. Both of them are soloable.

As for grandmaster the only tip I can give you is play perfectly because of a node that says 3 blunders = game over. Also the most annoying phase is the reversed control one and I managed to hit him with an sp2 when he was wounded and the damage bought him to 1%.
    Awesome thank you
    @Demonzfyre

I would've loved to see that phat sp2
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Cull would be pretty good for Ghost with his long-reaching heavy attack (can heavy her non-stop in the corner). I'd definitely try Emma a few times - most any champ can do this fight so long as you play well, and he has the added bonus of being able to remove her armor up buff with his heavy so you'll be doing pretty good damage. Not sure about the SS fight since he won't have previous fights to ramp up. But the Emma and SS fights are the first ones in the lane so you can play em over and over to get a feel.

I’m pretty sure cull won’t remove the armor up on Emma frost because she’s armor break immune but this might work.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    if you're willing to shell 8 - 0 revives based on your skill, you can do the darkhawk path with Corvus.
    took 8 revives for me 4 per champ, 25% health per revive. No suicides but used a 15% attack boost

knockdown and get a charge on darkhawk easy. then it's smooth sailing. then GM you do you.
    Beroman has a vid if you want
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

if you're willing to shell 8 - 0 revives based on your skill, you can do the darkhawk path with Corvus.
    took 8 revives for me 4 per champ, 25% health per revive. No suicides but used a 15% attack boost

knockdown and get a charge on darkhawk easy. then it's smooth sailing. then GM you do you.
    Beroman has a vid if you want

healing is pretty useless. so i'd save the pots
  • _matto__matto_ Posts: 58
    edited August 2021
    Whoops didn’t mean to add another comment can’t delete it so I’ll edit it instead 😂
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★
    I personally used my freshly r3 Angela for sym supreme + ghost. Ended using a couple revives on ghost due to spite, but a one shot is absolutely doable with a little bit of luck
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Thoughts on VTD versus Emma path?
    Seems like i could get some beefy lvl 2 damage with toxic armor in her armor phase. Might get some good bleeds with managing her forms. Could also get some decents buffs for the ghost fight to make it quick. Also big health pool.
    He's rank 3
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

I'm struggling with who to use and what path. I have CG/CUll/Terrax as 6* R3's. Other than that, I don't have much in terms of cosmic's. Any path suggestions that anyone's taken so far?

I think you should use venom, and venom path will be ideal I guess.