**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron bugg or buff?

CptLeviCptLevi Posts: 4
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi.

I just seen some videos how much Ultron can be usefull in long fights with HB synergy i want to take him now to some content but im afraid using this because the damage is really high and theres no information if its a bugg or they will keep him this way.

Can someone from Kabam tell us if we are allowed to play Ultron in contents with the HB synergy to stack cauterize buffs ?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    its a bug
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    and yes it's a bug hopefully it becomes a long lasting 'feature'
  • darthlord44darthlord44 Posts: 12
    Although I would like it to stay like that because it is progressive of course, Professor X almost nobody likes it just because it is progressive, it would be good if it would stay that way
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    It’s not that over powered really. Think of it like Guardians damage. Yeah sure you can do a 500k sp2 but it also takes forever. Same thing with Ultron, you can get crazy damage but only after multiple sp3s. 100% should become a “feature”.
  • darthlord44darthlord44 Posts: 12

It’s not that over powered really. Think of it like Guardians damage. Yeah sure you can do a 500k sp2 but it also takes forever. Same thing with Ultron, you can get crazy damage but only after multiple sp3s. 100% should become a “feature”.

I agree with you
  • CosiCosi Posts: 1
    I would really like this to stay not only is it quite balanced as it takes multiple sp3s before big damage so its for longer content there are also other champs with crazier damage such as hela or red magneto it also does justice to the comics. A possible balance could be a max of three of these cauterize charges and only regen once who knows but hopefully its here to stay