**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Season 28 more like AW Season of Bugs

This war season isn’t worth fighting for anymore. Every move and specials are bugged already.

Anyone here experiences unusual bugs and problems on the 1st war of the season?

Comments

• Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Not pleased with the start of war season tbh.
    Had a few members die just due to parry/dex issues on fights that they've always gotten solos on. Pretty much ended the war right there.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Same here… I lost 2 fights due to a failed dex and had issues with parry not causing stun in another.
  • Options
    NappyNapNappyNap Posts: 37

Not pleased with the start of war season tbh.
    Had a few members die just due to parry/dex issues on fights that they've always gotten solos on. Pretty much ended the war right there.

Same with the situation in our alliance. One of our members told that his Red Mag’s parry and heavy isn’t responding leading to his loss.
  • Options
    Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Yep, definitely seems like more deaths and items use than normal in our Alliance as well. Super annoying.
  • Options
    NappyNapNappyNap Posts: 37

In a way, I understand why Kabam started the war season, basically to get more people to keep playing. But with the bug being so varied, it's honestly unfair in a way. Alliance A might have 10 people facing the bug, Alliance B has only 5. If both are roughly the same strength, deaths due to the bug possibly being more in Alliance A just throws the war and ends it there. Becomes less a war of skill and more a war of luck.

They should immediately end this war season because many alliances will complain of unfairness and bug issues if they continue this season.
  • Options
    whatitdobaybwhatitdobayb Posts: 40
    The last few weeks have not been good for Kabam.

I’m not even sure what they should do at this point, I’m slowly just getting used to it.