**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone experiencing AW day one issues?

Fighting certain defenders with long and flashy animations causing game to freeze and lag. I even got kicked out of a match. I have talked to some others in different alliances who are experiencing the same. I run on iPhone 12 with 600mbs internet.

Comments

• Yanivl69Yanivl69 Posts: 28
    Our ppl r facing same issue.. parry is showing but not working and when try to do combo hit champs are just standing in btw fight..
  • BgreddyBgreddy Posts: 3
    I agree with Yanivl69 this had become some terrible issue now.
    Animations are making it even worse to sustain the game. I don't understand how could they start a new season even though we are facing with existing problems.....
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I don't think I have any issues but I am so low down the tier list that it is not important at all, bug or no bugs.
  • _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    We have significant problems in war in our ally. Guys saying that the parry/dex issue is still very much there and some saying that champion stop hitting defenders after the first medium and just stand still. I personally have had lag issues. 36 KO's in section 1, its ridiculous and shocking lol
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    War seems to make the other issues worse. I've had my champs completely lock up and get wrecked. Never happened to me before. Other's in my alliance have had the same problem. That's on top of the parry issue that's 10 times worse now for at least me. I'm about to take a break from alliance gameplay and go solo for a while until they fix things.
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Day 2: let’s keep this thread alive to keep a log and tickets can be submitted to Kabam accordingly. I have spoken with leaders from other alliances, and they too have reported issues.

The game is freezing or lagging with certain Specials that the defenders have. For example Mordo or Guardian, anything that has too many animations or lights to be specific. Those issues are causing the game to freeze and closing the app. This counts as a KO if the game kicks you out( I guess the game believes you force closed it)

The parry and dex continue to give issues, seems like even worse now.