**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completed 6.1.2, 6.1.3, and 6.1.4 in 0 units

124»

Comments

• Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

My country doesn't let me participate in SS or i would have really tried in that nonthless its enough now. When i can do the same content most of ur doing with an account which is now about 3 month old none of u get to complain about anything because u have the best roster in the game anybody who has 5* and above champion of CGR and megnito or most important a 5* doom has already covered most content in my view if i pull a 5* doom i wont be flexing because it will be TOO EASY. Do u understand me? Easy for me to go forward with 5* doom. So doing tough content with not so great champ is in the real logical sense a test of SKILL.

So since I explored act 6 and abyss a year ago before magneto got buffed, before CGR was in the game, and without a doom, then I would be better than you? Well, hate to break it to you pal, but 😝
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

marino123 said:

i want you to complete the next two quests itemless too. you will be the one to defend us against the one who is better than 90% of the player base. he scares me.

*95%

Nothing to be scared of. Anyone can boast of being so and so. We will believe the claims only once we see the video with his profile name in it, and him doing the SOP finale itemless and without boosts.

I had asked this in one of his threads but the thread was removed as it was a spam by the same fellow.
    Hahaha why will i make a video ? Also i dont find any good video making app on store unless my device is rooted. Also why will i NOT use boost when i have them saved tones of them
    Especially when my dumb roster is still like this

NO MAXED 5* EQUIVALENT CHAMP ON MY ROSTER YET. although king groot i ranked 2 yesterday dont think i will max his rank 2 anytime soon because lack of iso
    Still i dont see NONE of you NO YOUTUBER using a rank 1 6* equivalent champ doing boss rush do i? I dont hve doom or any other top choice champ still i will end up doing it
    Offcourse FTP
    This roster is really solid, and does have top options, stop trying to act like you’re beating content with awful champs.
    Oh come on...this roster litrally formed in last 3 weeks since i became CAV do you want me to show you how just last week i pulled AA or ranked 4 black widow or how i pulled an awekening gem from the bugle store. I have no words for simple minded people like you. Here this is the last one this is the photo fresh when i made CAV whatever was in the roster is right here my profile and my tags as proof
    believe it or not most people's rosters were worse when they cleared 6.1. its okay, you're just lacking experience. :)
    Your gonna look false and most of you when by OCT end i complete 6.4 and be at door step of thronebreaker title it truly baffles me how ignorant can some people be? If a player with lets say 5* rank 3 champions in their roster end up becoming cav you people who had like maxed 5* at the time of releasing content still say we didn't had that many champs like u have no proof atleast i do with screenshot of my condition and champion rank and strength still end up doing hard content with *WHATEVER CHAMP I PULL from crystal make use of them best way
    Except the problem is that thronebreaker isn’t actually an accomplishment... it’s basically a meme title at this point
    Literally every cav with skill should have gotten tb from sop
    Oh yes? What about the players who made cav when sop week 5-6-7 was on? Lol players like u don't understand every aspect or players who made cav right near the end
    Like me when week 7 was on
    Sucks to suck
    Well what can u do i didn't know about SOP if only i had lets say become CAV a month ago i would played my way through all those 9 weeks and get myself 75% of a catalyst and be alright close a rank 3 6* probably mutent i would selected if only...im not mad about it. I did do every week since week 7 of being CAV no question about it how else did i win 15k 6* shards?
    Can you stop CAPITALIZING random WORDS it’s really distracting AND takes away FROM the point of your original post. Also, I still fail to see how your being slow is my problem.
    No i wont what are u gonna do about it? And what did i said or understood anything that made u said im slow or something lol. Why name calling? 😂 im myself stopping myself to speak the truth that most of you players with big roster have hard time doing some of the current content in game when im a NEW player doing the same stuff like the end game players are. Does that make u angry? I bet you and many would have gone crazy if i had actually made CAV a month ago and be already having those 9point reward win in my roster lol thats why recently some guy made a post how SOP is too easy lol that player didn't understood that its easy because u have all the right champ it is not easy for player WHO DONT have the right champ and have to rely on skill to do it somehow. Be remain salty and keep calling names thats the best u can do lol.
    Im gonna rest my case here most of you suck and dont have skill just rely on some game breaking champions ability to do most of the content in the game. Thats the truth.
    You’re new and claim to be better than 95% of players already. It’s not a race to see who gets CAV or TB first. With the right amount of units, anyone can easily grab CAV and complete 6.4. Which is probably why you’re excluding units spent. Also to prove you’re f2p, you need a screenshot like this

If this offer is still there for you, then you’re legit. But don’t go off saying you’re better than 95% of players for fast progression. Skill is yet to be displayed so we could assume you spend a lot of units. Either way it’s not really that big a competition.
This discussion has been closed.