**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I can’t believe that after spending all 1100 of my units on 2 carbon cores, I see this shortly after

WHY KABAM, WHYYTYY

Comments

• DockDock Posts: 5
    Either way this is a terrible offer that jumps up the price of their previous mastery bundles.
  • HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    This was a great deal. I bought it and I never buy any of their deals because they are usually so bad.
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Dock said:

Either way this is a terrible offer that jumps up the price of their previous mastery bundles.

Are you related to Richard Rowe by any chance?? (used the full version of his first name so I don’t get told off by the mods)
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

Dock said:

…3 carb cores and 4 stony ones, plus 200k gold for only a 1000 units is a terrible deal?
    This used to go for $20 in the store, which equates to 540 units. This is almost double the price in units, so I can see where OP is coming from.
    Kabam are charging a premium for what would be largely seen as an F2P offer.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    I'm saving all my arena milestones, AQ/AW rewards, solo rewards, all kind of crystals for coming gold boost.

When I saw that 200k gold, I almost skipped the offer thinking I'll buy it after three days... Smh
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Oh the pain

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    What is the minimum level to get this offer?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

Rookiie said:

Dock said:

…3 carb cores and 4 stony ones, plus 200k gold for only a 1000 units is a terrible deal?
    This used to go for $20 in the store, which equates to 540 units. This is almost double the price in units, so I can see where OP is coming from.
    Kabam are charging a premium for what would be largely seen as an F2P offer.
    As a F2P*

Love it. I debated it for a bit, but if you're reading it as free to play then 'a' works, and if you're reading it as F2P then 'an' works. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I had the same, boughty 2 carbon and 3 stony not more than a week back for deep wounds. Could have saved 500 units right now, and another 685 down the line :(
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Dock said:

Kabam usually does this sort of thing. Just because the cost of the premium version of this bundle gives less units than the cost of this offer doesn't make it a bad one; they need to account for the fact that F2P players can pick up this offer as well.
    Even if you ignore that, this is still a good offer that costs less units than what it would usually cost (without any offer) to get these cores.
    3 carb cores = 550*3=1650 units
    4 stony cores = 135*4=540 units
    the usual cost of these items ends up coming to 2190 units. So yeah 1k unit cost for this deal is still over 50% savings (or 1190 units saved). And that's quite a bit. Especially if you don't grind arena a lot (moderate arena grinders like me can usually get that many units on a decent grinding week)