**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What If cav crystals bugged again

Every time I buy these cavs you offer I repent immediately. I am really tired of wasting money in bugged crystals. The ratios are bugged. And what is the point of even keeping 3* champions for Thronebreakers? Please change your outdated redundant obsolete crystals or else people will start leaving and this time there will be mass exodus.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Every time I buy these cavs you offer I repent immediately. I am really tired of wasting money in bugged crystals. The ratios are bugged. And what is the point of even keeping 3* champions for Thronebreakers? Please change your outdated redundant obsolete crystals or else people will start leaving and this time there will be mass exodus.

You mean the drop rates are bugged?

No one is ever going to leave this game because of 3* in a crystal you don't have to buy.
  • Options
    Harshbawa1Harshbawa1 Posts: 34

You mean the drop rates are bugged?

No one is ever going to leave this game because of 3* in a crystal you don't have to buy.
    Time has come to update so many things which aren’t even in their Dev Diary. And Kabam is not keeping up with the updates they are bringing in other content. And yes the reason won’t be pulling 3* out of those crystals, it would be idiocy on their part to not make amends in time.
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    The What If Cav Nexus crystals? They were correct. I checked before purchasing.

3% 6 star
    16% 5 star etc.

This is the same as the standard Cav Crystal (not the daily Cav deal) if you account for the 2.4% standard 6* rate with the 0.6% Nexus rate

Also, 3* will never be removed from Cavs. Every crystal is a gamble and removing the lower tiered champs would create a ceiling for progressing players that could not be surpassed in competitive content (War).

If you don’t want the chance of a 3* don’t buy the Crystal and if you’re upset about rewards given for free in game, I don’t know how to help you.
  • Options
    Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    Yep they were having incorrect drop rate.. guess Kabam is going to have this as a standard.

• Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    There are 2 different cavalier crystal rates. What you are pointing out is featured. Look at the regular Cavalier crystals...those are 3% drop rate on 6* champs. The What If crystals are based on the regular Cavalier drop rates not the featured ones. Kabam really needs to make it one drop rate all along and/or introduce a new name for the ones with the lower drop rates to make it obvious. You should be able to tell what the drop rates are without looking each time just by the name of the crystals.
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    I do have to say, when the new cavs came out, first 2 weeks say, people were popping 6*s and nexus crystals left and right… me included.

Now they’re basically all 3* trash again. No idea what’s up, but it’s a pretty huge change. Maybe just my own mojo, if others don’t see similar…
  • Options
    Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Starhawk said:

There are 2 different cavalier crystal rates. What you are pointing out is featured. Look at the regular Cavalier crystals...those are 3% drop rate on 6* champs. The What If crystals are based on the regular Cavalier drop rates not the featured ones. Kabam really needs to make it one drop rate all along and/or introduce a new name for the ones with the lower drop rates to make it obvious. You should be able to tell what the drop rates are without looking each time just by the name of the crystals.

Yes, this is true there are 2 different cav deals but the ones that have specific pool of champions always have the featured drop rates of 4.50% and also these are not free crystals these are the ones that sold with real money I don't think saying 3% is right for these crystals considering the real money AND the specific champion pool. I think this still bugged or really shady to put standard rates instead of featured ones I mean they are commercials for the MARVEL
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Onurre2 said:

Starhawk said:

Yes, this is true there are 2 different cav deals but the ones that have specific pool of champions always have the featured drop rates of 4.50% and also these are not free crystals these are the ones that sold with real money I don't think saying 3% is right for these crystals considering the real money AND the specific champion pool. I think this still bugged or really shady to put standard rates instead of featured ones I mean they are commercials for the MARVEL
    It's not a featured crystal. Featured crystals have a featured champion. This is just a pool of champs involving the What If series on Disney+.