**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My Hypersimplified tier list

2»

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

Please quit the game

That gulk pfp tells me a lot about why you’re reacting the way you are
    I’ll admit when I saw that I was disgusted
    So if that wasn’t it then what did it for you? Please don’t say sunspot and surfer, those two are only even considered by anyone due to having prestige and probably seatin as well
    The list is just ridiculous all together lol
    Lol so you don’t actually want to discuss anything you just don’t like it, which as I can tell you are very vocal about
    I wouldn’t want to discuss anything with you either. You seem to have a pretty bad attitude. And I agree that this list is pretty ridiculous
    amen
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Please quit the game

So if that wasn’t it then what did it for you? Please don’t say sunspot and surfer, those two are only even considered by anyone due to having prestige and probably seatin as well
    Lol so you don’t actually want to discuss anything you just don’t like it, which as I can tell you are very vocal about
    I wouldn’t want to discuss anything with you either. You seem to have a pretty bad attitude. And I agree that this list is pretty ridiculous
    All I’m doing is putting my honest opinion out there. Feel free to ask me and I’d be glad to justify any placement (except for a certain 2) You’re saying I’m disagreeable but I haven’t attacked anyone in this thread... (except maybe people who like venom and sunspot)
    marino123 said:

Please quit the game

All I’m doing is putting my honest opinion out there. Feel free to ask me and I’d be glad to justify any placement (except for a certain 2) You’re saying I’m disagreeable but I haven’t attacked anyone in this thread... (except maybe people who like venom and sunspot)

Can you tell why you put this champs in useless?

Domino, sunspot, emma, elsa, stryfe, sipder gwen, namor, thing, blade, KG, odin, BWDO, wolverine and terrax.

All these are super useful, maybe not in every scenario but have either high damage/ utility/ synergy/ use.
    Domino: next to zero utility, synergy reliant, damage holds up but other champs can do it better
    Sunspot: one piece of utility, and a super cumbersome and impractical playstyle
    Elsa: Just does not hold up, even in arguably the weakest class
    Stryfe; refer to domino
    Spider Gwen: Shulk is in the game
    Namor: outdated, needs 200 sigs to have any utility whatsoever
    Thing: combination of namor and sunspot’s reasons, awful playstyle, outdated
    Blade: outdated (I still do plan to r5 S200 mine though)
    KG: just not very impressive. Not much more to say.
    Odin: Cumbersome, feels designed for big numbers on WS rather than actual usability
    BWDO: Refer to domino minus the synergy reliant part
    Wolverine: refer to blade
    Terrax: fun, but doesn’t fill any unique roles that other cosmics can’t do better

Hope this helps, thank you for actually being constructive instead of like some of these others 😀
    marino123 said:

Please quit the game

Can you tell why you put this champs in useless?

Domino, sunspot, emma, elsa, stryfe, sipder gwen, namor, thing, blade, KG, odin, BWDO, wolverine and terrax.

All these are super useful, maybe not in every scenario but have either high damage/ utility/ synergy/ use.
    Aw bruh my comment got yeeted when Ahab moved the thread. Anyway, here's the second iteration of the rationale behind all of these.

Domino: Synergy reliant, next to zero utility, damage holds up but others can do the same or better.
    Sunspot: One piece of utility, and way too cumbersome of playstyle to compensate.
    Emma: Other "Prowess mutants" perform her role better
    Stryfe: Refer to domino
    Sgwen: Shulk is in the game
    Namor: Needs s200 for utility, outdated
    Thing: Outdated, horrible playstyle and rampup
    Blade: Outdated (Will still r5 s200 mine)
    KG: Not impressive overall, not much more to say.
    Odin: Cumbersome playstyle, feels designed for big numbers on WS more than usability.
    BWDO: Refer to domino minus synergy reliant part
    Wolverine: Refer to Blade
    Terrax: Other "Damage Cosmics" perform the role better

Thanks for the talk, if you disagree that's ok but that's my rationale
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    no
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

In that case i agree with Nojokejaym.
    Please quit the game. 🤣🤣

Only reason I’d quit the game is from duping my sansput and domino 🥴
    This is a good reason to quit
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Your logic for domino and the others would apply to cable as well then who you have in useful. How useful is cable without his synergy and what utility or damage does he bring without it? If he's there because of being a horseman, the same argument can be made for the other outdated mutants.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Other than that all my r5s are in the useful category except a couple in useless that are defenders. So pretty close.

Your logic for domino and the others would apply to cable as well then who you have in useful. How useful is cable without his synergy and what utility or damage does he bring without it? If he's there because of being a horseman, the same argument can be made for the other outdated mutants.

Good point. I feel that cable brings enough to the table to “carry his weight” on an apocalypse team comp. I don’t feel like domino does. Even if RNGesus is firing on all cylinders for domino, she’s still only got damage in her kit, and nothing else. If RNGesus isn’t on her side? She’s just not good at all lol. Another thing about cable that seems to be overlooked a lot is that he doesn’t actually have to be a horseman. He gets his massive degen benefit without having to be a horseman, which is in itself more useful than someone like say wolverine or storm who is entirely reliant on being made a horseman to be relevant in a conversation.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Never thought someday groot and blade would be in same category
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Any and all tier lists threads should be banned from the forums permanently.
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★
    Where is that Herc?
    Addictor said:

Where is that Herc?

I used an outdated template that doesn’t have him yet lol

are the niche an useful boxes your roster an the rest you dont have im trying to understand loki mr negative an the like having anplace in your head but not dragon man an many many others

I can count at least 15 i have ranked in the useless section, whether for memes, prestige, or some other reason. So I guess the answer to this would be no. And I don’t even have all of the useful champs, I’m missing Ibom, CGR, Ultron, haven’t ranked prof since I run suicides. I think it’s just well known that they are useful, and fairly not controversial to say so.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Disagree farming successful, return to base soldier.