**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’ve messed up

Took the 1000 unit offer for carb/stony, already had willpower and added recovery, recoil and double edge. Recoil is a killer, my top champs are falcon, HT, CGR, WM and any one of SS, warlock or Luke cage, not gonna lie I’m gutted, at 5.3.3 and frustrated

Comments

• You can control “not” being affected by Recoil by just saving power to do only SP3’s (which don’t apply to Recoil), or when using an SP 1/2 as a finishing kill (recoil doesn’t apply unless fight continues after the SP 1/2).
  • Does that not cut off my r5 5* CGR at the knees?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    why are you frustrated? you bought the masteries that you chose
  • why are you frustrated? you bought the masteries that you chose

Seen the offer and thought it too good not to get, frustrated that I used it and didn’t improve my play. Not frustrated with the game only with myself hence the title of ‘I messed up’
  • I’ve taken recoil and double edge off and have just decided to write the units off as it started to frustrate me and I want to enjoy the game, feel like I tried to over extend and have been burned
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
    There is probably something wrong with your mastery setup.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If you’re going to invest in suicide masteries (which it seems you’re kind of doing) you have to go all in for it to be worth it.