Summoners, earlier today a notification for a Guardians of the Galaxy gift was delivered to some Summoners. This was done by accident, and we apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• WordunkenWordunken Posts: 279 ★★
    ım experiencing this input problems and general odd behavior from this game since last summer. ı know it sucks but ı kinda accepted it now and generaly stay away from end game content and to add people were talkng about this for a year now and ı highly doubt if it will ever get fixed. it comes down to having the best phone on the market to lower the chance of experiencing these or you just cant get what everyone is having.
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 112
    Wordunken said:

ım experiencing this input problems and general odd behavior from this game since last summer. ı know it sucks but ı kinda accepted it now and generaly stay away from end game content and to add people were talkng about this for a year now and ı highly doubt if it will ever get fixed. it comes down to having the best phone on the market to lower the chance of experiencing these or you just cant get what everyone is having.

And that's if even having the most up to date phone works, ive heard differently as well.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 130
    Kabam you need to fix this parry issue. Frustrating and angry when parry isn't working when you're trying to finish quests before the event expires. Fixing would be better compensations b/c with a broken game, compensations will end up being consumed for contents that normally we don't need to revives or portions for. But I wouldn't mind 5 or 6" shards as compensation instead.
  • Yanivl69Yanivl69 Posts: 19
    And Kabam keep silent...
    Maybe they are on summer vacation or hoping the bug will vanish when sop will finish?
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 43
    Currently, the worst and most worrying thing is their silence about it.

Dear Kabam, we are your clients and you should take more care about us.
  • RillianRillian Posts: 132 ★★
    DrZola said:

Rillian said:

Kabam themselves said to avoid difficult content.

If that’s really what they meant, they would have delayed/locked SoP and anything above 6.1.

Dr. Zola
    I’m just going by what the email said.

SoP had unlimited attempts so was fairly manageable, except for this last quest. All other tricky content has been pretty dire.

My comment was really aimed at the poster above who chose to do an evade path in permanent content. That surely could have waited till kabam gave the all clear.

• YouhavenoideaYouhavenoidea Posts: 2
    Couple of quick questions about the control issues.
    How much is this effecting your gameplay?
    Why do you think it’s taking Kabam so long to fix it?
    Has uninstalling and reinstalling the game helped at all?
    Are you happy with Kabam’s response and compensation concerning the issue?
  • Peterparker_46Peterparker_46 Posts: 1
    edited August 26
    Hi all the players,

I think most of you are not satisfied with Kabam right?
    How long has this bug happened ? I think already nearly 2 month, and anything update? no
    They only tell us to wait, and they are still investigating and give us some compensations, that's all.
    I think what we want is we still have fun in this game. As I am a four years players, spending some moneys to support this game , this isn't what I want, feel angry about the bugs, spend revives due to the "BUGS".

I want to ask all players. what kind of compensation you want to receive ?
    for AW AQ or for personal quest?

And to Kabam, you really think give player some compensation for alliance war and alliance quest is enough?
    How about the revives we spend in summer of pain because the parry and dexterity bugs?
    Or you want players do not challenging this quest because unknown bug ?
    Seriously I have no idea that you want to solve or you have anything feel sorry to all of us.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 262 ★★★
    edited August 26
    I don't play AW (or even AQ that much), so those resources aren't exactly of any use to me.
    Meanwhile, using actual Revives because the game briefly paused throwing off Parry timing in a quest...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,520 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

I want 10 abyss selector nexus’s and the mythic title.

For people who already have mythic they better add in 5 generic 3-5 rankup gems for 6 stars
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,131 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

FiiNCH said:

For people who already have mythic they better add in 5 generic 3-5 rankup gems for 6 stars
    5? I thought 15 at minimum, and that’s if they were feeling a bit stingy because of the complaints. And of course they have to add in a couple 7 star wish crystals too, because, why wouldn’t they?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,807 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

FiiNCH said:

5? I thought 15 at minimum, and that’s if they were feeling a bit stingy because of the complaints. And of course they have to add in a couple 7 star wish crystals too, because, why wouldn’t they?
    Ho'l up!

You forgot the generic awakening gem & generic 3-4 6* rank up gem.

In all seriousness though, enjoy your full energy refill 😂
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,131 ★★★
    Qfury said:

Lvernon15 said:

FiiNCH said:

Ho'l up!

You forgot the generic awakening gem & generic 3-4 6* rank up gem.

In all seriousness though, enjoy your full energy refill 😂
    I mean, I thought that was a given so I didn’t need to mention it, but yeah obviously.