Options

Lets Goo!Finally TB

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    As other people have suggested, you may google different types of mastery setup which may suit you. PI doesn’t really matter, but it is advisable to have a look at your mastery again especially if you haven’t changed anything since you started playing. The goal is not to have high PI, but to have the best mastery set-up for your best champs. When I finally invested in better mastery (without suicides), I noticed huge increase in damage and better gameplay in many different scenarios. Choose what suits you best and what you want. Congrats on your R3 Apoc!
  • Options
    Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83
    262oo7 said:

Nice job op

Thanks mate!
  • Options
    Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83

As other people have suggested, you may google different types of mastery setup which may suit you. PI doesn’t really matter, but it is advisable to have a look at your mastery again especially if you haven’t changed anything since you started playing. The goal is not to have high PI, but to have the best mastery set-up for your best champs. When I finally invested in better mastery (without suicides), I noticed huge increase in damage and better gameplay in many different scenarios. Choose what suits you best and what you want. Congrats on your R3 Apoc!

Tysm For The Advice Mate Sure Will Look and focus more onto my masteries!
  • Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Haters gonna hate and stop comparing PI sizes, like seriously. Congratulations man, you did well and once he is max lvl I’m sure his PI is going to grow.
    He is a grower not a shower