**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for a good Suicide build.

SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
I haven't ran suicides before, so looking for advice or a set up that you like. Screen shots would be helpful.
Any help I would appreciate, thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    Advice? Pics?
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    I had previously tried the base suicides and written them off entirely because I didn’t like the roster limitations and damage taken with special attacks.

After reviewing the tiered progression of the masteries themselves though, I found that increasing points in Liquid courage will add to your attack bonus without any increase in poison damage received. Now I run full liquid courage with no double edge and one point in recoil. Top PI went from 148XX to 163XX and I’m really enjoying this build. I also run max willpower, salve and recovery so there is essentially no health lost due to liquid courage unless I’m heal blocked. I’m also not penalized for using bleed susceptible champions because I’ve chosen not to use double edge.

Ignore the circles in the images below, I was using these for another player.

• Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Forewarning: I caught a lot of flack for a half suicide build because “recoil damage isn’t worth 30% ↑ attack” but I’m not keen on sacrificing masteries in other areas to build up coagulate and double edge.
  • Options
    Thank you for your time and input, I really appreciate it!