**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Celebrations Arenas [Title edited for clarity]

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
1000+ fights for 5k 6 star shards as a "celebration"?
That's about 4 hours of grinding each day (5 if you wanna do 5 star arena, more if you wanna do the halls and the side quest arena thingy)
I would've loved the arena if it was for the whole month. Having nothing for 24 days and then bombarded with everything in a week..meh. I'll sit this one out I guess.
Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    230/7 31.4 so 31.4 rounds a day so maybe an hour and a quarter. per day. maybe theres a weekend day and you do 5 hours.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    edited August 2021

QuikPik said:

It's about 230 rounds if you use max 2* for the 6* shards.

Which isn't bad for a week.
    Not counting the cooldown, assuming you have loads of maxed two stars, have 1000ish 3× boosts
    I would personally still not do it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,166 ★★★★★

QuikPik said:

Very bad since for the half time u get 2k considering the rework arena
    DawsMan said:

QuikPik said:

If you do arena 4 hours a day, 30ish hours a week.... Sure not that bad.
    where tf are you getting 4 hours a day from.
    Without arena boosts.
    1000 fights a week
    142 a day.
    If you take 1.5 minutes for each fight (counting all the buttons you have to press, team you make and everything) that comes at around 214ish minutes, or 3.5 hours. Obviously, not taking in the time for cooldown.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I’m sure that we had an arena last year with 2 star champions and they were automatically boosted. It would be interesting to know why that isn’t the case this time around.

I actually enjoy using my 2 star roster from time to time but this is just too much of a grind.

DawsMan said:

QuikPik said:

Without arena boosts.
    1000 fights a week
    142 a day.
    If you take 1.5 minutes for each fight (counting all the buttons you have to press, team you make and everything) that comes at around 214ish minutes, or 3.5 hours. Obviously, not taking in the time for cooldown.
    I don't know why you are spending 1.5 minutes on one arena fight. Thats like a fast arena round. A round is between 2 and 3 minutes. lets say 2.5. times that by 333 rounds you get 832 minutes so about 13 hours over the week. I was wrong previously but still under 2 hours. Most people have enough 2/1 star champs to go through their champs. I measured one of my arena runs with 2 stars and it took about 2 minutes 10 seconds so 2.5 is still on the higher side ( I dont run suicides.)
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

QuikPik said:

Without arena boosts.
    1000 fights a week
    142 a day.
    I don't know why you are spending 1.5 minutes on one arena fight. Thats like a fast arena round. A round is between 2 and 3 minutes. lets say 2.5. times that by 333 rounds you get 832 minutes so about 13 hours over the week. I was wrong previously but still under 2 hours. Most people have enough 2/1 star champs to go through their champs. I measured one of my arena runs with 2 stars and it took about 2 minutes 10 seconds so 2.5 is still on the higher side ( I dont run suicides.)
    I mostly do arena while chilling, not paying too much attention if I get hit or something so might take me more time also the loading times on my phone make a 2 minute round impossible.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★

QuikPik said:

Not counting the cooldown, assuming you have loads of maxed two stars, have 1000ish 3× boosts
    Of course I have loads of Maxed 2*s. That's what happens when people stop Ranking anything below a 5 or 6.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★

QuikPik said:

Of course I have loads of Maxed 2*s. That's what happens when people stop Ranking anything below a 5 or 6.
    /Ranks lower rarity champions, runs out of iso-gold/
    "Why you rank up champs you don't use? Learn resource management"
    /Doesn't rank up champs I don't use/
    "Yeah that's what happens when people stop ranking 2 stars"
    I don't run out of either and I Rank all Rarities. That's part of the problem. Only focusing on higher ones depletes Resources faster and they don't replenish organically. Then when an Event comes along that people need them, they don't have them. Can't say you don't use them when they add content to use them.

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

QuikPik said:

Without arena boosts.
    1000 fights a week
    142 a day.
    I mostly do arena while chilling, not paying too much attention if I get hit or something so might take me more time also the loading times on my phone make a 2 minute round impossible.
    I do it while watching the office and I tend to be able to get through quickly without dying with my peripherals. I can understand how it would take longer if your not paying attention but bg in arena reading chat goes faster than 1.5 mins a fight. Although he evens it out with tangents and twitter checks lol
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    I feel celebrated. Just gimme my gold boost, 5* Purgatory (Overseer cav) and I’ll skip the rest

QuikPik said:

/Ranks lower rarity champions, runs out of iso-gold/
    "Why you rank up champs you don't use? Learn resource management"
    /Doesn't rank up champs I don't use/
    "Yeah that's what happens when people stop ranking 2 stars"
    I don't run out of either and I Rank all Rarities. That's part of the problem. Only focusing on higher ones depletes Resources faster and they don't replenish organically. Then when an Event comes along that people need them, they don't have them. Can't say you don't use them when they add content to use them.
    This event is another reason people shouldn't be selling champs. People would have only their five and six stars and be like whoa this is unfair.