**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dupes from featured arena milestone not giving out iso.

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
Since the arena revamp, this has been the case. Featured arena has milestones for the 3* and 4* versions of a champ, but duping them doesn't give the iso as it's supposed to. I understand the basic arena isn't intended to, but why isn't the featured giving payout?

The only featured arena that has given out iso for dupes is the selector arena for the buffed champs, that happened about 2 weeks ago or so. What's up with this?

Comments

• StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    I haven't grinded for a character in arena in a long time, but unless they changed something when they revamped arena's you never got iso or gold for getting the champ if it was a duplicate. It essentially came down to an awakening gem for that character or use of 1 sig stone if they were already awakened.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited August 2021

I haven't grinded for a character in arena in a long time, but unless they changed something when they revamped arena's you never got iso or gold for getting the champ if it was a duplicate. It essentially came down to an awakening gem for that character or use of 1 sig stone if they were already awakened.

That's the basic arena. Like i said. I was talking about the featured arena.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Anything on this yet?
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    Junais said:

Since the arena revamp, this has been the case. Featured arena has milestones for the 3* and 4* versions of a champ, but duping them doesn't give the iso as it's supposed to. I understand the basic arena isn't intended to, but why isn't the featured giving payout?

The only featured arena that has given out iso for dupes is the selector arena for the buffed champs, that happened about 2 weeks ago or so. What's up with this?

the problem still remains
  • When they still had the separate 3* arena after the initial revamp, and had the champ as a MILESTONE in there, did you actually receive ISO, Gold, MaxSig, etc from the one as the Milestone ?
    Or only from the RANK reward champ ?

Can’t recall if Milestone champs ever gave the full set of stuff like if you had got them from a Rank reward (no matter what arena it was “feature vs basic”). Or if it did, they may have decided to change it.

Anyways, although for Basic arena they now show the milestone ones as “grayed out” and as saying “no extra rewards”.
    But in the Feature one (although the milestones ones are in “color”) it never actually says that you WILL get a bunch of other stuff in addition to another Sig level on your champ from Milestones along the way. That may still be reserved for when earning a prize (and not just passing a mile-marker).

• Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Yep facing the same issue!
    Seems like they are ignoring this knowingly.
    Disappointing!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Submitted ticket sometime back.

But on the other hand in Special Featured Selector Arena, duplicating a 4* give full items, ISO/shard/MaxSig etc.

Idk why there is inconsistency only for the 4* champ. Providing iso ain't gonna break the game economics.

Is this another case of support being disconnected from reality or did Kabam really change it intentionally?

If it is intentional, that is pretty meh.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    The way Support answered this, it was intentional (recent change).

And the answer why the Buffed Champ Selector thing gave all the stuff is … that Kabam didn‘t find a way around that when using a Selector. They just couldn’t change that without breaking the game.

It‘s almost like this complicated stuff with Chests/Items on paths and how they were visible in Mutant Treasure Island … and they couldn‘t change that or people would have been able to collect them multiple times.

Game code of Selectors or Chests must be too complicated to touch it at all.
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Kabam always creates its own economic problems within the game.
    At one time it was lack of cb4, in another cc4, then it was gold, recently they took alpha 2 from the higher tiers of aw, now they did it to lack ISO, knowing that the 6 rank 3 stars consume a lot of ISO.

Sorry if the message is unclear, I'm not a native English speaker.