**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Celebrations Arenas [Title edited for clarity]

Comments

• ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★

Well, the whole idea behind the 2* arena is that it is supposed to be a week long, you know because of the legends celebration "week". No point in Kabam making an arena where one can clear all the rewards in a few days otherwise.

This is dumb. Content is meant to be beaten regardless if it's 1 day or 3 days. Should they make 7.3 longer because people clear it in a day as well?

• mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    It takes about 780 fights or 260 rounds, but yeah, this is getting close to the effort it would take to win a 6* champ in a regular arena. I had contemplated this myself and wondered what was the point.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Kennado said:

We went through this the last time they did this arena. Ill be skipping it as well. Arena is already terrible, I don't want to do that many fights with 1 and 2*'s. Just not fun at all.

Same. Kabam is absolutely tone deaf when it comes to arena. People want to spend LESS time in there, not more time. No one has time for a '2nd job shift' smh.
    I don't mind a challenge for rewards. I don't mind content for rewards. What I hate is, super repetitive content for rewards. Arena A.I for that type of fight is absolutely the worst. It's so passive and you can't win fast because it's 1 and 2*'s. I wish an arena event like this had auto-play. I don't care about streaks, just the points.

Not worth the 6* shards imo.
    Skiddy212 said:

I will say making it two star sucks. No boosts etc? At least make it 3. I understand there has to be some grind, this is just bad.

Between bugs and everything kabam is just dropping the ball left and right an nothing is getting better.

You watch compensation will be delayed, there will be bugs next month….I understand people have lives outside of work but they keep dishing out this **** content for us with **** objective blocks and assume we can just do it all…..it’s absurd.

Compensation better be worth it. Can’t wait for the forums on the day that’s released 🙄🙄 might avoid it altogether for a few days after that.

"Dropping the ball" would be something where the overwhelming majority of the player base didn't like something. This arena isn't dropping the ball. It misses the mark a bit for some of us, but I'd say a way bigger majority will do it, especially since there's a BC boost this time.

We have to stop calling every little thing some of us don't like "dropping the ball" or "time deaf". Removing defender diversity was a good example of that.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I really don’t understand what’s the relationship between celebration and those 2* arena. Kabam just push grinding to the limit.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

I will say making it two star sucks. No boosts etc? At least make it 3. I understand there has to be some grind, this is just bad.

Between bugs and everything kabam is just dropping the ball left and right an nothing is getting better.

You watch compensation will be delayed, there will be bugs next month….I understand people have lives outside of work but they keep dishing out this **** content for us with **** objective blocks and assume we can just do it all…..it’s absurd.

Compensation better be worth it. Can’t wait for the forums on the day that’s released 🙄🙄 might avoid it altogether for a few days after that.

"Dropping the ball" would be something where the overwhelming majority of the player base didn't like something. This arena isn't dropping the ball. It misses the mark a bit for some of us, but I'd say a way bigger majority will do it, especially since there's a BC boost this time.

We have to stop calling every little thing some of us don't like "dropping the ball" or "time deaf". Removing defender diversity was a good example of that.
    Judging by the reactions on the this post, doesn't seem like people are thrilled to do this.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I'm happy enough to have another avenue for 6* shards; but realise I may be in the minority.

However, PSA:
    If you're still lacking a 1* HULK to explore Variant 4, he's to be found in the Collector Crystals.

There are 38 crystals available in the rewards; which definitely gives you a reasonable chance to pick up useful 1* champs for Variant 4.

He might be more valuable than 6* shards for some people, so I just thought it was worth mentioning...
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Here it to hoping we complain enough they extend the arena to at least two weeks or better yet a month
  • istwan17istwan17 Posts: 7
    Hell of a celebration 😒...10+ hours of a grind for 5k 6* shards😒... especially in the current state of the game..it's really disappointing 👎👎
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★

I'm happy enough to have another avenue for 6* shards; but realise I may be in the minority.

However, PSA:
    If you're still lacking a 1* HULK to explore Variant 4, he's to be found in the Collector Crystals.

There are 38 crystals available in the rewards; which definitely gives you a reasonable chance to pick up useful 1* champs for Variant 4.

He might be more valuable than 6* shards for some people, so I just thought it was worth mentioning...

It's hilarious, but I legitimately am more excited over the collector crystals than the 6* shards.

I've 100% v4, but I'm a hoarder.
  • Collector crystals are all I'm running the arenas for, but if I get tired of the grind I'll just like... not do them, it's simple!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Guys all these complaints happened last time. They dont care about your feedback, never have, and never will about this subject and any other.

Weird.... I specifically remember Kabam reversing the decision to remove defender diversity from AW due to our feedback......

They may not listen to everything we suggest but that's fine. The community suggests some pretty impractical things a good majority of the time. Kabam does take our feedback and uses it, whether we get confirmation or not. I get it that you're salty because you're in forum jail, but you're completely incorrect here.
    Hood buff is also another good example. As is last year's summoner showdown showup difficulty change.

Guys all these complaints happened last time. They dont care about your feedback, never have, and never will about this subject and any other.

Weird.... I specifically remember Kabam reversing the decision to remove defender diversity from AW due to our feedback......

They may not listen to everything we suggest but that's fine. The community suggests some pretty impractical things a good majority of the time. Kabam does take our feedback and uses it, whether we get confirmation or not. I get it that you're salty because you're in forum jail, but you're completely incorrect here.
    Hood buff is also another good example. As is last year's summoner showdown showup difficulty change.
    Hood Buff for sure. Though I wish they never caved on the Summoner Showdown thing but, yes, another example for sure.
  • UM41R31UM41R31 Posts: 3
    Ikr it’s ridiculous. This is meant to be a celebration fun event not a grind fest. What is kabam thinking you’ve lost it to have the audacity for the milestone to be 4Million when there’s so much lag and crashing and dex issues.
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★

Agree, they definitely listen to feedback. There are plenty of examples of changes being made based on complaints. It’s also important for people to not flood the forums with multiple threads so that these reach the mods. It’s hard enough to wade through the countless random threads here…
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    I agree with most summoners opinions on these arenas & this month's events all together. With no side event this month, it would have been nice for this arena to show up atleast a week before the halls of .. quests show up, don't get me wrong I appreciate what kabam is trying to do and I understand of course they want us playing 24/7 if possible but when u do an arena like this with only 1* & 2*, u guys take the FUN out of it, totally, it feels more like a slap in the face.

Now I know what kabam whoever will say, well u don't have to do the arena, and yes we know and thanks for having that kind of an attitude about it. Once again kabam will miss the point, the point is WE WANT TO DO THE ARENA, we just think it's rediculous to make it a 1 week long arena with all the other stuff you guys have added when alot of summoners have been twiddling there thumbs for 2.5 weeks atleast cause if the way this month's events was set up, this isn't the 1st time kabam has done this and won't be the last I'm sure, because as much as they say they want our feedback they leave out the part about how they will ignore our feedback as soon as she we give it.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Hey also considering most of us have stuck around through all the in game problems, it would have been great to say somwthing like "as part of the compensation we owe summoners, we will make this 1 week arena 2 weeks instead"

Now that couldn't be the only compensation but an easy 5k 6* shards and alot of 5* shards would be great as a SMALL PART OF THE COMPENSATION. Small part!!!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    I'm currently at 850k, and that for me is about 3 hours of total time playing not counting the cool down period. I average around 150k per run after I reached the infinity streak mark.