Options

Stuck on loading FOREVER

Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Listing 2 issues:-

1. Since a few days im facing severe connectivity issues on both cellular and wifi. Every time the connection sign appears on the screen, the game gets stuck on loading forever even after the connection sign goes off. Even while typing this the game is stuck on loading in background. I tried this in both cellular and wifi, i lost my half champ in aq today and yesterday during incursions that too in sector 8 room 8. Im facing this issue during EQ fights too but that doesn’t matter at all.
2. Another issue im facing since a long time is that while the game is loading, or I tap start fight button, and after that if I bring down the notification bar to check the notification the game freezes permanently. I have to force quit and restart the game. Please do look into this matter asap.
My device is iPhone XS Max running iOS 14.7.1

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Rillian said:

When neither of those work, try VPN.

Sure will try next time.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.
  • Options

Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first try to go through our troubleshooting steps for iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you have. If that doesn’t solve the problem, I would get in contact with our Support Team. They can be reached from the game’s home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled “Support”.

Thanks in case it happens again I’ll surely raise a ticket for that. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.