**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Extending Week 10 SOP

tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
In short, please extend sop finale. I tweeted kabam few days back that due to prevailing input issues, it is costing more to players. At least, extend it by one more week. So that, players who can't buy units or spend limited money, should have time to grind it out.

Comments

• HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    No, go for it and go do it, you still have a week to finish.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd love another week just because I've been swamped at work and next week should be better, but I don't think they need to extend it.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    The game has too many technical issues therefore an extension would be just. Not to mention, we’d hardly have enough time to make use of the compensation before the event ends given the current deadline
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    If the big compensation package comes within the next 2-3 days, and is actually good, I see no reason to extend it.

Otherwise it wouldn't hurt for it to be extended.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Seeing the compensation for GM and other compensation being delayed (SoP), I don't think Kabam is really in the mood to help players out. Well, tried to make them listen.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    I have already 100% it few days back. Seen too many people struggling due to bugs and dropped inputs. If we can help others, we must but guess there are too self absorbed and greedy people on the forums who try to oppose.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    tkhan08 said:

I have already 100% it few days back. Seen too many people struggling due to bugs and dropped inputs. If we can help others, we must but guess there are too self absorbed and greedy people on the forums who try to oppose.

Some people just like to see the world burn. Kudos to you though, for thinking about the experience of others, unlike those that only care if it affects themselves