**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Yanivl69Yanivl69 Posts: 28
    And Kabam keep silent...
    Maybe they are on summer vacation or hoping the bug will vanish when sop will finish?
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 130
    Currently, the worst and most worrying thing is their silence about it.

Dear Kabam, we are your clients and you should take more care about us.
  • YouhavenoideaYouhavenoidea Posts: 5
    Couple of quick questions about the control issues.
    How much is this effecting your gameplay?
    Why do you think it’s taking Kabam so long to fix it?
    Has uninstalling and reinstalling the game helped at all?
    Are you happy with Kabam’s response and compensation concerning the issue?
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yes uninstalling and installing again helped my game get a bit smoother.

Parry and dex issue is still happening especially in high level fights. Let's say I'm fighting the boss in ch 7 then the issue will definitely happen a few times.

I just played incursions and the issue happened multiple times and my champ were KOed twice.
  • Peterparker_46Peterparker_46 Posts: 3
    edited August 2021
    Hi all the players,

I think most of you are not satisfied with Kabam right?
    How long has this bug happened ? I think already nearly 2 month, and anything update? no
    They only tell us to wait, and they are still investigating and give us some compensations, that's all.
    I think what we want is we still have fun in this game. As I am a four years players, spending some moneys to support this game , this isn't what I want, feel angry about the bugs, spend revives due to the "BUGS".

I want to ask all players. what kind of compensation you want to receive ?
    for AW AQ or for personal quest?

And to Kabam, you really think give player some compensation for alliance war and alliance quest is enough?
    How about the revives we spend in summer of pain because the parry and dexterity bugs?
    Or you want players do not challenging this quest because unknown bug ?
    Seriously I have no idea that you want to solve or you have anything feel sorry to all of us.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I don't play AW (or even AQ that much), so those resources aren't exactly of any use to me.
    Meanwhile, using actual Revives because the game briefly paused throwing off Parry timing in a quest...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

I want 10 abyss selector nexus’s and the mythic title.

For people who already have mythic they better add in 5 generic 3-5 rankup gems for 6 stars
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

FiiNCH said:

For people who already have mythic they better add in 5 generic 3-5 rankup gems for 6 stars
    5? I thought 15 at minimum, and that’s if they were feeling a bit stingy because of the complaints. And of course they have to add in a couple 7 star wish crystals too, because, why wouldn’t they?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

FiiNCH said:

5? I thought 15 at minimum, and that’s if they were feeling a bit stingy because of the complaints. And of course they have to add in a couple 7 star wish crystals too, because, why wouldn’t they?
    Ho'l up!

You forgot the generic awakening gem & generic 3-4 6* rank up gem.

In all seriousness though, enjoy your full energy refill 😂
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Qfury said:

Lvernon15 said:

FiiNCH said:

Ho'l up!

You forgot the generic awakening gem & generic 3-4 6* rank up gem.

In all seriousness though, enjoy your full energy refill 😂
    I mean, I thought that was a given so I didn’t need to mention it, but yeah obviously.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Why there's no updates after the "hotfix"? This was it? Hotfix and compensation and we re done, let's move on with the game since "everything's fine now"?
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Rillian said:

DrZola said:

Rillian said:

Kabam themselves said to avoid difficult content.

If that’s really what they meant, they would have delayed/locked SoP and anything above 6.1.

Dr. Zola
    I’m just going by what the email said.

SoP had unlimited attempts so was fairly manageable, except for this last quest. All other tricky content has been pretty dire.

My comment was really aimed at the poster above who chose to do an evade path in permanent content. That surely could have waited till kabam gave the all clear.

Hahahahaha by the time they give the clear SoP will be long over! Just saying!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    4 days till the end of the month...

Clocks a ticking kabam.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

Searmenis said:

"Get good", the answer to everything. You can't dex/parry? Get good. It's a bug and not your fault? Get good. New AI bug doesn't let you intercept like before? Get Good. Your screen freezes in the middle of a combo and when it returns Emma throws a special? Get Good.

Alright i know this is gonna sound crazy, but hear me out.

When I played Emma, thankfully, the freezes were manageable, but they were there, each and every fight. Restarting every time you try to play and learn How to play against her, is not getting you anywhere, you don't learn anything, and it s way too much time consuming. Not to mention not fun at all, the basic purpose of a GAME.
    You adapted. And this isn’t supposed to be “fun”. Stated for summoners that do abyss on vacation. You want fun? Do incursions or something. This is supposed to be a challenging game mode, that i believe was made easier due to the bugs.
    A challenge is fun. Having to interrupt your game to restart is not lol
    Ah yes. Summer of “pain” should just be for fun.
    Man, watch your tongue.

Is so Bad that boot licking