**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Showdown Leaderboard Broken?

I’m not sure whether Kabam have decided to slow the rate at which they update the leaderboard, but as someone who’s been watching a lot over the past 4 days, and as the current #2 in EU on the leaderboard I’m worried it might be broken.

My reasoning for this is: in the 96 hour window since the scarlet witch qualifier has been live (of a total 120), I have only seen 2 changes to the leaderboard: 1 when the leaderboard first was shown, and a 2nd when the first place played in America was removed (likely for cheating or boosting).

In the rules it states that you can’t have a boost active to get a qualifying time. My theory is that due to the legends appreciation event, the gold boost is making it so that no new time can get on to the leaderboard. I personally have gotten a time faster than the previous 230 second run it currently shows on the leaderboard.

I hope I’m wrong and the leaderboard is just being slow to update, but if there is a potential bug with the leaderboard I hope this might help outline the problem for Kabam.

Comments

• cs89518cs89518 Posts: 23
    Update: the summoner showdown leaderboard has now been updated. But a separate, more personal issue has arisen: I got a 180 second time with she hulk and it is not appearing on the leaderboard and I have absolutely no clue why not.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Did you take any direct hits during the fight? Cause yeah while I might not agree with it, that's how it works; any runs with 1 hit taken get placed lower on the leaderboard than even a time that took double the time but took 0 hits.
    But if you got through it with that time and 0 hits taken, then yeah something weird is happening.
    Nope I didn’t get hit at all. It was a legit insane run where everything lined up perfectly
    edited August 2021
    If anyone could do their best to try and expose this thread so Kabam can see it, I would really appreciate it
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    cs89518 said:

Update: the summoner showdown leaderboard has now been updated. But a separate, more personal issue has arisen: I got a 180 second time with she hulk and it is not appearing on the leaderboard and I have absolutely no clue why not.

I originally made first in asia and Oceana, but now second after today’s refresh with she hulk like you. If you didn’t get hit, got 180 sec time, didn’t use any boost… there shouldn’t be any reason you shouldn’t make first on the leaderboard, unless you made your time after the leaderboard was supposed to update.

P.S there also seems to be some kind of weird bug involving she hulk and summoner showdown. I’m not completely sure but what I got out of the announcement Kabam made here in the forums, is that she hulk shouldn’t be able to refresh her furies against champs from the superior class.

edited August 2021
    Yeah I know about the she hulk bug but Kabam said it was purely visual not gameplay. In regards to the timing of my run, I did it at around 20:30 BST on Monday, so it over 2 whole days before the leaderboard updated.

Oh yeah, and thanks btw. If I hadn't seen your she hulk time I probably wouldn't have tried her much myself.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    I hope your time makes the leaderboard. 180 sec is a banger of a time and it should be up there for others to see. Glad to know the she hulk bug was just visual, nearly thought I was having an unfair advantage with the way it was written.
    If it's been 2 days already since I got my time and it's not on the leaderboard I doubt Kabam are gonna fix it now. I have filled a support ticket but I'm not sure if that will do anything. Thanks though
    Welp that really sucks that my time didn't count, what a waste of a few hours.