**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured Cav Love Affair Over

Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
20 featured cavs. Eager to get Peni.

1 5* nexus, a 5* Iron Patriot. Rest were 3 and 4*s. No Peni.

I now understand, forums. It took me this long to realise the curse of the cavs, and the heartbreak has opened my eyes.

I am one of you now. Say it with me: never again.

Comments

• Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Damn i had almost same result as i opened 15 of them
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Never bought a featured cav, but I did buy some regular ones, and I got a few decent 6* champs here and there, I can't complain.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Never spend money on this dumpster fire, you are asking for problems.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited August 2021

I spent over $1,000 just today on Peni Parker cavs, because I'm a dumb addicted whale. Out of 100 Cavs, I only got 2 6 star dupes, and a few 5 stars sprinkled in here and there. Didn't get a 6 star Peni, and since I regularly whale out on Cavs I can say with confidence that the drop rates for 6 stars in general have gone significantly downhill from earlier this year and before.

Right there with you...dumb addicted whale. After 5.5 years and thousands upon thousands of $$$$ spent, I still haven't learned my lesson. Attempting the same act over and over expecting a different result...isn't that the definition of insanity :)
  • Options
    I feel so stupid for spending £150 on the featured cavs this month so now I feel a bit better, thanks everyone :)
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★

I feel so stupid for spending £150 on the featured cavs this month so now I feel a bit better, thanks everyone :)

Many of us have been there. Used a lot of units saved up for Shang Chi featured cavs - maybe 4-5k? - nothing - one always hopes and those emotions are how we get taken for a ride… you’re not alone.. resist together!
  • Options
    MavRCK_ said:

Many of us have been there. Used a lot of units saved up for Shang Chi featured cavs - maybe 4-5k? - nothing - one always hopes and those emotions are how we get taken for a ride… you’re not alone.. resist together!
    I think the monthly unit card will be my only purchase going forward due to the value! But bye-bye cavs, nexus what if cavs etc :(
  • Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248

I spent over $1,000 just today on Peni Parker cavs, because I'm a dumb addicted whale. Out of 100 Cavs, I only got 2 6 star dupes, and a few 5 stars sprinkled in here and there. Didn't get a 6 star Peni, and since I regularly whale out on Cavs I can say with confidence that the drop rates for 6 stars in general have gone significantly downhill from earlier this year and before.

I said the same thing recently in another thread and got panned for it!

I truly believe the rate was boosted initially to get people excited for the new cav crystals. No way these are the same. I’ve opened like 30 in the past week or 2… all 3 star trash!

When they first came out it was 6* and 6* nexus all over the place.