**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should alliance war season continue?

LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
The basic game issues r still not completely fixed. In the 3 wars we’ve had, I’ve experienced dropped inputs as well as the parry bug (have both on camera) and game crash which could’ve cost us the war.. even if we excuse these issues there r more dangerous ones..
In KT1’s, war vid, u could see terrax fight was bugged where he was placing armour breaks even tho his rock field was not active

In Lagacy’s war vid, one of the icons of the node where u have limited lights mediums and heavies was missing..
These random bugs can lead to deaths and easily change the course of a war cause they’re so unexpected, unseen and u can’t really prepare for something like that
We really shouldn’t be having aw seasons now as it’s only gonna frustrate more players and drive them away from the game

Comments

• Daywalker84Daywalker84 Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    Please check this
    We messages Support but get no answer yet
  • OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45
    LLStash said:

The basic game issues r still not completely fixed. In the 3 wars we’ve had, I’ve experienced dropped inputs as well as the parry bug (have both on camera) and game crash which could’ve cost us the war.. even if we excuse these issues there r more dangerous ones..
    In KT1’s, war vid, u could see terrax fight was bugged where he was placing armour breaks even tho his rock field was not active

In Lagacy’s war vid, one of the icons of the node where u have limited lights mediums and heavies was missing..
    These random bugs can lead to deaths and easily change the course of a war cause they’re so unexpected, unseen and u can’t really prepare for something like that
    We really shouldn’t be having aw seasons now as it’s only gonna frustrate more players and drive them away from the game

You and your alliance don’t have to participate if you don’t want to
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    they will probably close this chat down and tell you to send in a ticket, if enough people do, they will look into it. just how it works around here sadly :'(
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

they will probably close this chat down and tell you to send in a ticket, if enough people do, they will look into it. just how it works around here sadly :'(

Make a protest. Make this joke even funnier.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    LLStash said:

Lol. We should play one war and get full season rewards. Because of some ghost bugs that you created them in your spoiled brains.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Before you start fighting in war, exit the game, clear your phone ram and clear the game cache. That will get you through 3 fights in war. It is a headache but it works and i do it before i engage in fights, and when the arena begins to lag during fights. It at least allows you to get through war fights without lags or drops.
    I am against canceling the season. We did not play during the long break to protect our war ratings. We will lose players if the war season is canceled.
    Also, be sure to do this if you use auto fight in any game mode.
    I do not use the auto fight button, i enter the quest then select auto fight. I BELIEVE, there's a conflict between the exterior auto fight (button) system and the system that runs auto fight within a quests. Seems to intensify the lag and brokenness of the game. Clear ram and cache after using auto fight.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    My alliance mate had the same issue about not being able to join war and already being in war. He’s been in the alliance since we created it 3 seasons ago. If it’s not one thing it’s another lol
  • RasputinscurseRasputinscurse Posts: 95
    I can’t join either champs are locked up this sucks

• 313rd313rd Posts: 158
    And what the hell is up with Kabam setting back up the duels so we can practice fighting champs in war. I mean someone please explain to me what is hard about them getting the duels for champs constantly up and running again? Please at very least get that together Kabam. Goodness gracious… $&@!!!!
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Let’s put a pin in it till this season ends.
    edited August 2021
    Lol yeah it’s really funny playing a broken game with new bugs every day. Just cause some of you aren’t affected doesn’t mean it’s not very real for a very large amount of players. It’s just one thing after another and basically silence from kabam
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No one is suppressing anyone. However, ideal or not, the Season is running. It's too late now. For that matter, an Alliance is free to decide not to play it until issues are resolved. That's a choice. The idea of missing Rewards is what keeps people running, not Kabam.
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 106 ★★
    So you are saying until dex/parry/crash/freeze issues gets fixed the people they are playing the game who are playing should not play? 😅 thats a choice too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

No one is suppressing anyone. However, ideal or not, the Season is running. It's too late now. For that matter, an Alliance is free to decide not to play it until issues are resolved. That's a choice. The idea of missing Rewards is what keeps people running, not Kabam.

Nope, it’s the Fear of people leaving. Everyone hates the bugs, but without AW there isn’t anything in the game that is worth logging in for. AQ is boring and stale, questing is even more boring. People will leave and not come back. Alliances will have to recruit 7-8 new people which will only set u back more.
    Then I don't understand what the argument is.(Which I don't really agree there isn't anything worth logging on for.)
    If the argument is that War is the only thing worth playing, why ask they end the Season? The issues are semi-resolved, but at this point they're not fixed. Postponing it indefinitely would mean less to log on for.
    No one is enjoying the bugs, but at least things are running, albeit at less capacity. The issues will get fixed when they get fixed. There's no sense in shutting everything down.
    I was fine with assuming the risk of participating in war with parry/dex bugs still affecting me personally.

However, I simply tried to join attack phase today and the game crashed locking me out of war and also locking up 8 of my champs while I can merely spectate while my alliance is down an attacker and at significant disadvantage.

That’s the issue at hand, it’s gone beyond parry/dex and into this game is borderline unplayable and it seems to be getting worse and not better. I don’t care about compensation I just want a playable game.