**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Celebrations Arenas [Title edited for clarity]

124»

Comments

• 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    It's too slow for me. I'm about to get burnt out from playing this game. I might just do it to get enough shards to open 6* which is around 2k shards.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    By the way it's 90% chance that you will get terrible 6* champs next crystal.
  • AythemAythem Posts: 20
    I could have sworn that last time there was a loophole. Like 1*'s gave out way more points or something like that. Is there a trick to shorten this one because I'm bored to tears already and I'm not at my first million...
  • MimsyMimsy Posts: 98
    I got a million in 2 days and I’m not putting full effort in it
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    This arena sucks the last time they gave a bonus points now they saying (whatever you think)

It sucks and I like arenas
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

It takes about 780 fights or 260 rounds, but yeah, this is getting close to the effort it would take to win a 6* champ in a regular arena. I had contemplated this myself and wondered what was the point.

I hate this arena but to compare to effort of grinding for a 6* is silly. Not even close in basic or featured arena.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    i recall an arena last year where we got 5-star shards and 6-star shards and the lower the star level of champion, the more points you get. really dissapointed that this is nothing like that
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Posts: 262 ★★
    6 star shard value have dropped since last year but kabam sure don’t seem to think so.
  • e_mace_mac Posts: 102
    Guys is really not that bad, I have 36 2* maxed out and since the arena began I'm almost halfway on the 6* arena. 4 million over 7 days is not that bad. For me it's 3 runs a day, but I actually end up doing more, because I have a few rank 2s that I can use and not get a death match. No way I would get the same amount of shards from a regular arena over the course of 3 days or even if I do the same regular arena on the 2 runs playing the same amount.
    Biggest problems are getting disconnected and not recovering the match, and the dropped input issues. If it wasn't for these, I would have reached halfway already. And it's happening a lot. So far I haven't lost the streak, but if these issues keep happening it will be invitable at some point.
    Wow kabam don’t like comments that tell the truth huh. It’s called constructive criticism, if it hurts read it, make the changes needed.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    e_mac said:

Guys is really not that bad, I have 36 2* maxed out and since the arena began I'm almost halfway on the 6* arena. 4 million over 7 days is not that bad. For me it's 3 runs a day, but I actually end up doing more, because I have a few rank 2s that I can use and not get a death match. No way I would get the same amount of shards from a regular arena over the course of 3 days or even if I do the same regular arena on the 2 runs playing the same amount.

Biggest problems are getting disconnected and not recovering the match, and the dropped input issues. If it wasn't for these, I would have reached halfway already. And it's happening a lot. So far I haven't lost the streak, but if these issues keep happening it will be invitable at some point.

Sorry, bruh; it really is that bad. Hell, I was over 2m in the 6* and 500k in the 5* yesterday, but I have an unhealthy lifestyle and am more than slightly unhinged.

Even then, I realize that other people have a life. Jobs, families, etc. If this is a game that's built for people with completely open schedules, few obligations, and loads of time for doing nothing better than grinding through hours of unengaging monotony, then it's a bad design choice -- 'cuz those people usually don't have money, lol.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    e_mac said:

Please…!

I have 125 max 2* champs and this is painful as anything. It is nothing to do with the number of rounds it’s the fact using 2* champs and it’s soooo slow.

Will finish it easy, but don’t make it any less painful. It should be a celebration!
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    All my 2* are maxed, I stopped in 6* arena once I'd hit the 1m milestone, just looking at the next one at 1.4m just deflated me. I did however complete the5* . Both were 50 odd streaks, but bloody hell for the non grinder like myself that's plenty.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    Man, just cleared 3.4m, milestone 9 in the 6* shards 2* arena with about 3 days + to go and you guys are still complaining. Such a shame

Only if you had used that time and effort to actually do the arenas. But what can you do right? some people are just penny wise and pound foolish.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

Man, just cleared 3.4m, milestone 9 in the 6* shards 2* arena with about 3 days + to go and you guys are still complaining. Such a shame

Only if you had used that time and effort to actually do the arenas. But what can you do right? some people are just penny wise and pound foolish.

You can't possibly be enjoying this arena?
    If you are, good for ye. It's a game. You can't shame people for not "working" for rewards.
    edited August 2021

If you are, good for ye. It's a game. You can't shame people for not "working" for rewards.
    But I can certainly shame people for complaining. Look I get it, you are just one of many who doesn't want to "work" for anything, even if its just a game. But not to worry, good for ye.

Enjoy your grind for 50% of an iron patriot. I could careless what people like you have to say about how many hours of life is ok to dedicate to something none tangible. Y’all need reality check.
    edited August 2021

Enjoy your grind for 50% of an iron patriot. I could careless what people like you have to say about how many hours of life is ok to dedicate to something none tangible. Y’all need reality check.
    You certainly have a lot to say about someone who could "careless" what people like me have to say. I'm sure you would only care if things are just given to you. You seem confused about what reality check means. But hey, I'm happy for you because in your world everything is easy and handed to you on a silver platter.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

But I can certainly shame people for complaining. Look I get it, you are just one of many who doesn't want to "work" for anything, even if its just a game. But not to worry, good for ye.
    You're right.