**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still no Valor quests

Comments

• lglsvnlglsvn Posts: 9
    There is still no valor info button since maintenance. Our alliance missed a lot of bounty mission.
    xmqb9mtb04bb.png
  • emsehvenemsehven Posts: 32
    None for us
  • emsehvenemsehven Posts: 32
    t3r46eh3z0x3.png
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    This is bs why are only some alliances getting these quests? I'm in an insanely active alliance and we haven't got a single quest since the maintenance. My alliance is mob-z
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Kingsam wrote: »
    This is bs why are only some alliances getting these quests? I'm in an insanely active alliance and we haven't got a single quest since the maintenance. My alliance is mob-z

I agree with you on the "bs" part ...

on the other hand, consider ourselves "luckly" (although it should not work this way) that at least finally one of the few mods agree to look into it and talk to developers

I'm sure you already noticed, in the past many days, various ppl filing similar tickets either got their claims rejected, having our complains ignored and in return we were told we are not active enough and the game is working as intended, and some even received warning for re-posting similar topics after the previous ones got deleted or closed

Finally we are being treated like real human being for 1 minute, we shall be very thankful wholeheartedly before such mercy is being retracted, after all we are merely lowly players (or perhaps cows for milking) to someone up there in an entirely diff hierarchy .
  • @Kabam Miike please help more than 48h now without valor or shards :(
  • Dark_WolfDark_Wolf Posts: 6
    y6s9fmcr8b1r.png
  • Come on now over 3 days now and still no word or something from u guys :( I don't understand I was going for top placement now that's impossible at least help us to join a bit more valor
    My alliance is [TUGAC]
    FIX this PLEASE
  • VorvancosVorvancos Posts: 22
    72 hours
  • Same here. Still no ToV
  • Another plagued soul here too, nada since update for the whole alliance, were keeping 4 a day going before maintenance. Since not 1 triggered
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    48 hours have gone since our last test of valor. If this is happening to everyone so be it but it seems only some alliances are affected. There are players inside these affected alliances who are gunning for the top 1000 slot. Sure take your time and get this fix but after this is fix, I sincerely hope there would be more than just a simple sorry.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Not one since Maintenance here
  • Johan66777Johan66777 Posts: 17
    Nothing by us too. I used to participate in about 3 a day. Frustrating as hell...
  • MaciekpakuMaciekpaku Posts: 26
    ado59ie2biui.png
    It's really sad that some Top alliances like 4Loki can open ToV (Saw it today on bryans stream) and other not. It's just not fair, and please, don't say it's random to trigger it on, maybe it is if You even have an opportunity to do that but we don't. See by yourself ....
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Are you monitoring this thread or the original thread for feedback and questions regarding ToV?
    Raganator wrote: »
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Are you monitoring this thread or the original thread for feedback and questions regarding ToV?

I think we are in that dead zone where they officially realize there is a problem, have no clue what caused it, and therefore are staying silent until they have something to share.

Makes sense. Obviously something isn't working as intended if the valor leaderboard shows aw ranking instead.
    cj4zbd8oscss.png
  • KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pertinax @Kabam Loto

Could we get an answer about this or have someone look into it. There's a contest going on and many of us are screwed and don't stand a chance because of this error on kabams part. How can we compete if we can get the quests going. Many of us are in extremely active alliances so stop using that excuse.
  • No valour quests for us either since maintenance its nothing to do with our activities lol we're 11mill and insanely active.. d6d84oea0q2k.png
  • @Kabam Miike what is going on with the valor event? I don’t have the helmet on the home screen anymore. At least 2 of us have completed heroic quest, and I completed master (plus all the other collected valor). We have missed out on probably 6-8 events. We are getting SCREWED! Please fix this ASAP! And I have been checking event quests just in case. This needs fixed, and we need compensation for this issue that’s cost so many of us!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Mas_puto wrote: »
    Bounty missions should of been taken down if the entire community can not join in these missions.

This is exactly right. It will be interesting to see how they attempt to address this issue. My guess is they will either issue an arbitrary amount of valor (less than would have been gained by the quests) to those affected, or they will increase the brackets for the prizes. Both are poor fixes to the problem.

• PsychoChrisPsychoChris Posts: 18
    Some minutes ago the Test of Valor icon reappeared and some minutes later one of our members managed to trigger a mission! Seems they fixed it.
    But what about all the valor and shards we lost by not having any chance to trigger those missions before?
    And all the opportunities to collect valor and trigger missions?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wow, we don't have it back yet but a fix without compensation is totally unacceptable