**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where's the 6* Platinum Pool Crystal?

Dear fellow MCOC fanatics,

today I was lucky enough to pull the final two pieces to form the 6* version of Platinum Pool. Surely, he's far from being a top tier champ, still he's a nice collectible and great for auto-completion of lower tier quests. Surprised and happy about pulling the final Platpool pieces, I navigated directly towards the store to find the 6* version of the Heart of the Shards Crystal. But, there was none... Only the 5* crystal was available.

Am I missing something? Does anyone know where and how to exchange the complete set of Platpool pieces to receive a 6* Platpool? Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Do you have the bodacious booty piece?
  • Options
    TheBussibaerTheBussibaer Posts: 8
    Crcrcrc said:

Oh my, how could I forget about Platpool's booty?! 😂 Thank you! Looks like it hasn't been released yet, right?
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Yes, the 6th piece is likely not inside the Crystals and can only be bought for real money like one of the packages last year.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    You don't have the booty as said before. It should be contained in some puzzle event later this year
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

Crcrcrc said:

i do, but i thought we were talking about platinumpool pieces, not my smoking behind
    Can't stop laughing :D