**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many revives did you spend (on average) per path in SOP Finale?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
As stated above.

For the three paths I have done so far, probably about 10 revives per path, but I've gotten really unlucky with evades and I definitely have not fought the GM enough to consider myself well practiced.

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I did one path. I spent 2 on the path and 12 on the GM.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Im more interested in how many health pots people use per path, since each one only heals a little amount. Care to edit your thread?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    To fully explore, something around 20-25 revives. All of them were in the stash anyway.
    Can't perfectly fight against the Grandmaster, so no solo's, but got close on one try.
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I spent around 40-50 revives for 100% exploration. For some paths I spent like 3-4 revives , for others it took a bit more. But on average I spent around 7-8 revives per path including Grandmaster.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    40-50 for me as well. I just sucked at some bosses.
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I 6 on the path, and 40 on the GM, and I’m still stuck in the quest trying for completion. F for me
  • Options
    Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I’ve done 4 of 6, The path itself maybe 1 or 2. Grandmaster took a few more because I suck
  • Options
    ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 114
    So far I’ve done four paths and each path has been 1-3 revives.

My GM fights have ranged from 7-12 depending on who I was using. BWCV has been the lowest revives with Warlock being the most.

So I’m somewhere over 40 and under 50. Still have the Emma and Mysterio paths left.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So I’m only going for the objectives, not Exploration. I’ve been running the Venom path (other than taking Sinister with Doom) and on average, I spend about 3 revives on getting to the grandmaster (0 for She-Hulk, 2 for CGR, and 4 for Ægon) and then about 14 to get him down mostly because I am terrible at the third phase due to the reversed controls.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    None.

I didn't do it 😂
  • Options
    MyDyingBrideMyDyingBride Posts: 26
    I finished 4 out of 6
    According to the running dex & parry issues my items usage was as below:
    -first fight of the path I go solo even if i failed first try i repeat till i get the solo
    - second fight got 2 solos (Ghost & Hydra once) ,another fight took 2 revives (one of Hydra fights) , Rogue took 3 revives.
    - GM here is my issue , got caught too many times by GM sp1 , dexterity perform but his beam still hits me (not every time though), average usage was 12-18 revives (lowest usage was 12 revives , maximum was 18) even though i was solo him at act 6
    - Mysterio (the hardest) & Emma paths remaining

Really have no clue why Kabam didn’t hold SOP event till they fix the issues!!
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Each path ran me about 4 revives and about 7-10 on revives for GM.

My first run against the GM was like 15-20 revives though lol.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    theham said:

Total:

(x - 3) x 5

and

x + 3

I see what you did there.