**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Advancement needs a buff

TurboGodTurboGod Posts: 48
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello all,

This is an opinion and I am open to other’s opinions as well.

Personally, I think they should do a tier system
Of some sort based on ally total Summoner rating. For example,

Allys with 0-10 mil get current rewards
Allys with 10.1-25 get slightly buffed rewards
Allys with 25.1-40 etc

Im at the point of the game that getting weekly SA rewards are not exciting anymore because the gold crystals are basic ones and not uncollected ones. And the 5 star shards are cool but idk it feels underwhelming.

Any thoughts ? What would you do different to make SA more excited?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 726 ★★★★
    The rewards for this event are like 5 years old. Needs some 6* shards added pronto.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 533 ★★★

They need to add rank rewards into summer advancement

They already have that, we get peak milestones and rank rewards, which is why we have to wait a few hours after it ends to receive them.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Look at last week's SA you'll see some very low alliances placed in the top 5. There is a lot Kabam needs to update.
    I too would like better SA reward heck all Alliance rewards seem a bit outdated.

Now that I think about it, there is already a SA tier in place. Unless things have changed. I remember a time, years ago, probably 4 or 5 years ago, when my alliance required less points to get top reward compared to other alliance.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    SA rewards have been a joke for years. Needs a total overhaul. Needs 6* shards because 5* shards are nearly useless to me at this point
  • TurboGodTurboGod Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can someone say if they are going to work on this ? Would love to see some postive updates to these events .. :)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Id rather they fix the parry/dex issue before they go messing with updating any events lol.
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★
    I don't know how anyone could disagree with this.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    The old rewards were better for my small alliance than this iteration. SA is more of an incidental thing for us now when level up is on.