**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trying to work out my new roster for cav push

TIERA_10203TIERA_10203 Posts: 103
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Heyy guys I’m looking for some advice on who my next 5 star rank 4 should be. Iceman for team diversity? Blade for counters? (Btw I don’t plan on using cable any longer as I don’t have a 5 star apoc only a 4 star ver.)

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Definitely rank up Hype, Venom, Tigra and CAIW. I would prioritize ranking up Hype and CAIW. They'll both help you a ton in Act 6. Imo don't rankup Iceman or Blade. I duped my 5* Blade like a couple months ago and chucked in 40 sigs (out of excitement) into him which I highly regret now (His regen is really good, but he lacks in the dmg department).

Hype is awesome for 6.1.5 CB boss! CAIW is also awesome but try to get him awakened someway. Venom is a variant cheez boi (as I like to call him lol). Tigra's super good too, insane damage.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Go for venom, without dupe Hyperion is not going to be in his full potential. Venom is great for high damage counter for spider verse champions and good for most of the variants
  • TIERA_10203TIERA_10203 Posts: 103
    Well I suppose I will rank up caiw anyways for his d output. But tbh iceman still r4 worthy at my stage?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Venom. If you can get Hyperion awakened then Hype.
    Lol, it seems that blade and iceman along the rest r out of the question
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    I used r4 iceman against Crossbones... So... For me, Iceman is worth it
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/276868/om-nom-nom-nom-om-nom#latest

I wrote a thing on Venom if you wanna learn a bit about him
    I'd also personally take up unduped hype over iceman for XBones but that's me.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If I were you I’d take venom, caiw, or tigra up to rank 5 next. I would do it in that order but you don’t have to.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Hype
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Iceman for his immunities and his ability to counter evade, I would say. Yes, there are definitely others you have that are worth ranking, but Iceman will cover more bases, whilst you're in the process of roster building.
    Actually I just pulled a ghost from a 5 star nexus
    Should I take her up instead?