**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

crashing - its getting extremely frustrating

JarekJarek Posts: 64
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
It started with previous update. Game started to crash in the middle of the fight simply shutting down with any communicate. I kind of tolerated this as i believed it for sure will be fixed with new update. It is not....

1.in quest its not a problem as game detects crash and let me play match again
2. in aw its freakin frustrating as game restarting hp of opponent and reducing mine by half
3. in aq its the same as in aw

I really would like to read something about it from kabam staff. I dont have any mods or hacks and never had. I play for a long time earning slowly what i have(i think it may be around 3 years). With those crashes i feel like being robbed everytime it happens. Yes, I spent more cash on this game than on any other in my life.

Kabam staff please reply or provide link to proper forum topic. It happens randomly but i can try to catch it on video.

Comments

• JarekJarek Posts: 64
    update: its even worse than earlier, game shutting down even in menu screen
    game closed itself while loading aw duel, result is half less hp on vision... im gonna post here till i recive proper help
    game crashed after event quest match....
  • jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Same here
    4* fetured arena started lagging after reached 13 win streak
    another crash during event quest explorations, rogue vs red magneto
    another crash during event quest explorations, hawkeye vs hulk
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    I face crashing for at least three months. I consider that as a game feature...
    nono, this cant stay like that. I noticed it since 15.0. Didnt have problem before. Kabam what data you need to investigate? what needs to happen so you can look into it?
    game crashed while planning defence
    crashed while opening crystals
    game crashed at the beggining of event quest fight, vision vs deadpool
    game crashed in aw while loading a fight. can you kabam do smth about it? lost half of hp without fighting, this is not acceptable. what info do you need to fix this????
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I'm on an Android glaxay s4 squiggly messed up graphics screen when changing from one arena to another. Also had the game just go dead in the middle of a fight. Just "blink" and mcoc was gone and I was on my phones home screen. Lag during fights lag on banners on home screen...
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    I get about 3-4 crashes a day. And if I’m in a story quest and the crash recovery kicks in, my hero is on auto fight
  • I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the game crashing. There are quite a few variables that could cause this to occur, but because it's not happening in just one location, it becomes much harder to narrow down and sounds more likely to be related to your device or connection. To provide more detailed information (including device, any screenshots, etc), please contact our Support Team. They will be able to assist further with possible suggestions, or collect your information to send up to our Game Teams for further review.

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question!

I have gone ahead and searched for you; this article has to do with in-game crashing: Crashing and Lagging Issues
This discussion has been closed.